Im convinced that most of the outrage and claims of outrage are manufactured by disney interns and journos shitposting...

Im convinced that most of the outrage and claims of outrage are manufactured by disney interns and journos shitposting here

Attached: turning-red.jpg (1000x1482, 244.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2b0y7DLVN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youre correct but i would never ever ever ever pay for any media ever period.

Doubt it, some people here are very deranged.

More likely Any Forums is full of idiots who get mad over the stupidest things.

someone plz fill me in on the controversy

This is what happens when you let calarts noobs 3D animate shit

You never know, but that's just the easy way out of admitting a lot of people are sexist and racist. Sex and race factor into the impressions people get and it's impossible to separate that and be impartial. Now that's not to dismiss all criticism, a lot of it is warranted, but the instant backlash on the subject matter came from somewhere.

Twerking thirteen year old, but she's a genderless red panda while she does it.

People got mad about calarts Miyazaki confident Asian female lead before the movie released.

very boring "controversy" befitting of a disney movie

youtu.be/F2b0y7DLVN4
Puritans are actually insane

People don’t like that this movie brings up the subject of female puberty and all the stuff that comes with it.

Its paid fifty cent China army

You need what Pixar has been doing since the beginning of their existence?

I just find the art style of the movie repulsive and gladly mock it

Attached: turning soi.png (1232x709, 364.73K)

I didn't watch and never will, I just hate this movie because I have nothing better to do

this fight scene would have been drastically improved if Ming had accidentally swallowed a fog machine and inflated to an enormous size before popping like a giant kaiju-sized red panda balloon over the city of Toronto.

Attached: socrass.png (1029x557, 865.74K)

I want to fuck that

Pedos VS pedos

>High melonene
Why is this always the case?

Attached: 1647235739268.png (766x942, 1.65M)

Controlling toxic parents are furious the moral of the film is basically criticizing parents who protect their kids so much to the point of where it stops them growing up

Combine that with the ugly character designs, her shaking her butt as a panda, the main character not being 100% white, the film tackling puberty and mentioning periods and teenage girls actually having sexual feelings (and fanfiction being a safe outlet for it), and the characters being intentional 00s cringe and you got something for everybody to be mad at

Attached: 2621C0FE-9683-4C01-B1CA-CCE8C854E2FD.jpg (680x292, 49.44K)

Everyboard I go to over the last 6 months have seen the meta flip because of some new happening and because people stopped actively mining the old happening because new happening.
> Im convinced that DISNEY AND JOURNO'S ARE
You're an idiot.

Attached: high-guardian-spice-hgs.gif (498x280, 927.56K)

There is no controversy, some edgy 4chin faggots are just getting their panties in a twist over some imaginary numbers that make it ok for humans to start to be sexual.

Attached: 1647299060020.png (917x629, 513.11K)