Female cartoon character can usually look attractive as hell

>Female cartoon character can usually look attractive as hell
>Male cartoon characters tend to usually look like ugly losers/incels.

Why is this trope so common? Also, tropes thread. Post fav and least favorite tropes.

Attached: Hot vs Not.png (971x740, 785.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9v8hcAezkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recommend suicide

Why? Are you gonna try it soon?

Most cartoonists are male and, if straight, like drawing attractive females. They're also a bunch of self-deprecating losers, so it would make sense that they would portray other males the same way.

top or bottom?

Attached: chris-battle-genderswappedtitans-ig.jpg (1600x1600, 570.7K)

why does top cyborg look like that?

Besides Raven. bottom looks better overall.

>Why is this trope so common?
Because this trope is fucking based. I like my women looking like women and my dudes looking like dudes.

I also like the trope of villain joining forces with hero(es) to stop a bigger villain, preferably after the first villain is betrayed by the bigger villain.

Attached: 66ff30954ff98a2bd57021d1340bfb2759ae2a03.jpg (1308x2200, 1.3M)

The only conceptual downgrade is 63'd Raven.

That beast girl though god damn

elaine put it best
youtu.be/a9v8hcAezkk

I'd say Robin is 50/50, like both designs have strong and weak points.

Top: 63 Robin and Starfire
Bottom: Cy and Beast Girl.
As for Raven, I not fond of either designs at all, but if I was forced to choose, the top one. If I could envision a male Raven, he would be taller than his girl self (like half an inch taller than male Robin) but no broad shoulders and make him look skinny with slight muscle, not pudgy or too muscular (though his legs could look a tad muscular, considering). Make his cloak a darker shade of blue, Keep the gloves of the bottom design, but also keep the shoes of the original, and give him a face that would actually fit a male version of Raven in GO!'s style, not a Batman esque or background character's face. I'm mixed if the jewels or buttons should stay green, or it should be red though.

Top's Beast Girl makes it by far superior

Is it?

Attached: Lars_Loud.png (490x490, 228.12K)

Horny man made Lucy
Horny woman made Lars

Attached: 5672 - 2020 artist_dipper ballbusting character_boy_lynn character_lars_loud dialogue feetbarefoot socks.png (800x1150, 376.04K)

Any other character where the male version looks better than the female one?

>Male cartoon characters tend to usually look like ugly losers/incels
that way you can easily self insert

Female attractiveness is far more valuable than male attractiveness, but male personality is far more valuable than female personality. Males are allowed to be characters, females are allowed to be nice to look at. This is truth and is observable across all art.

Attached: marshall-lee.gif (368x498, 1.15M)

What happens when the male version is a chad?

Attached: Dexter’s Laboratory Season 3 Episode 11 Oh, Brother Another Dad Cartoon Bar Exam.mp4_20210709_072721.png (640x480, 270.42K)