All that matters for comics and graphic novels is if the drawings are pretty and talented, simple.

All that matters for comics and graphic novels is if the drawings are pretty and talented, simple.\
I can never make my graphic novel because I don't have talent for art.
People would rather read shit that looks good than something good that looks trash, talentless.
Nepotism too.

Attached: 1618157515122.jpg (2573x741, 288.12K)

Ok It's settled then.

This is why creative TEAMS make comics, retard-kun.

SHAME, I COULD HAVE GIVEN Any Forums THE BEST GRAPHIC NOVEL OF OUR TIME BUT I LACK TALENT FOR DRAWING
YOU KNOW I DONT FOLLOW SUIT

This shit way too big, when we pull up give me the loot
(Gimme the loot!)
Was off the Remy, had a Papoose
Had to hit my old town to duck the news
Two-four hour lockdown, we made no moves

Attached: 1631654802846.jpg (2060x1500, 383.26K)

No one would read it, no one would read it as a novel, I WANT TO BE THE ARTIST AND WRITER.
EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO TAINTED FOR IT.

Attached: 1642961766610.jpg (3508x2551, 936.4K)

>creative teams
That's just a palatable term for the soulless Fordian production lines popularized by the american comic industry; real comics are made by a single author or a single writer/single artist team at most.

You again nigger? Stop spamming this shit

Attached: 1646520269977.gif (532x640, 3.61M)

Autism

Make a script and make your comic even if the art sucks. Don't be a whiny bitch.

also if you can only draw heads you're NGMI

totally agreed, I wouldn't read a gn if the artist were incompetent, good art is in and of itself good storytelling anyway, so good art is more important than good writing, as good writing is not in and of itself good art.

You're only eating slop, the big two and the nepotism infested shit, you're eating mcdonalds, with me you would have had the finest of the finest, tell em cactus jack sent ya

Attached: 1622177246789.jpg (2734x1995, 410.38K)

Why are artists such whiny mopey faggots?

post a full body figure

With me your entire genre, no, your entire medium would have been given new air, that what;s Any Forums's Harry Potter, but you threw it away.

Attached: 1625421749155.jpg (1920x1080, 346.19K)

just improve your art. FFS. Look at your premise/synopsis. what does it include? If it includes trains, raccoons and cars, practice trains, raccoons and cars.

bro I dont know who you even are.

I wanted to draw like this but I have no talent.

Attached: 1618911628718.png (850x526, 357.23K)

Don't reply to this faggot they got cry on /ic/ until they get banned then spam their whiney baby bullshit here. They're a schizo faggot who rather than improve their life or skill in meaningful way would rather make thread after thread fishing for compliments. This cycle repeats itself every few weeks. Ignore them, there is no helping them. They do not want help. They want to wallow in their self pity. They will never be an artist.

One Punch Man originally looked like this with the author's original drawings, it was popular enough to be picked up by a major publisher with the art re-drawn by a professional, and now it's a popular worldwide anime franchise. You have no excuse.

Attached: 275a7b386a309740add41badc5e51178.jpg (1738x520, 175.19K)

>redraw by a pro
So cuckoldry? Artistic cuckoldry? NO THANKS
Besides that was pure nepotism and if youre japanese you can get a way with anything

It’s okay user we all feel this way sometimes. I’m not a good artist but my art is ten times better than it was a few years ago. People probably thought I was retarded or had brain damage.

Just keep plugging away. You can do it.

Doesn't change the fact that One Punch Man was popular even with garbage art because the story was good. And the author has steadily improved his art over time just from working on it.

Attached: pzjxm4k0vrb41.png (622x619, 210.28K)