She can be redeemed

she can be redeemed

Attached: __jinx_vi_arcane_jinx_arcane_vi_powder_and_1_more_league_of_legends_and_1_more_drawn_by_sparrowl__sample-958bf4623fc9bec12088d43c8d0c0490.jpg (850x944, 222.85K)

Redemption through penishment

Attached: 1645981081673.jpg (1080x1350, 152.28K)

Rape correction?

Only through sacrificing herself by saving someone or group of people or maybe even her sister but this will never happen. So the answer is no, she can't be redeemed.

for fucking what? being mentally retarded?

ETERNAL REMINDER:

Silco was a model FATHER, not a daddy.
He loved Jinx as a DAUGHTER, not as a woman.
Shipping them is WRONG.

Attached: 1647281997235.webm (698x306, 2.69M)

Either that or death.

Her sister and Caitlyn will make sure she is redeemed...

Attached: Cuckjinx.jpg (500x655, 75.94K)

>Vi taller
What

not for lewd

Attached: 1647284313977.webm (960x408, 1.41M)

yes

In game she is taller than Caitlyn, they are probably taking it from there, tho its hard to say sometimes they look like they're about the same height

Attached: festivalkek.jpg (680x621, 71.18K)

STOP IT
get your head out of the gutter

Attached: 1647284915811.webm (960x408, 1.69M)

Thats Arcane Vi and LoL Caitlyn, Arcane Vi is definitely taller than her especially if you take into account Cait’s hat and her probably wearing heels. How tiny is she?

One of the most passionate devs for Caitlyn skins said she is 6 ft tall (he said that after Arcane the team actually design her to be that tall), so.... my guess this is a perspective thing?

I don’t even think Arcane Caitlyn is 6ft tall. You can see in the image you posted that LoL Cait is shorter than Arcane Vi because of their shoulders and torsos

Attached: Snaptik_7070271232184438062_leejinx-no audio.webm (576x1024, 626.94K)

This is confusing desu, Riot released a recent video about a skin dev for Caitlyn showing the creative process behind it and there he is talking about how Caitlyn's character was more of a joke before her rework/VGU, and he mentions that she was imagined to be 6 ft. to make her design in League based on Arcane (Evan Monteiro wrote that she is 6 ft tall, Linke kinda seemed to confirm this) so i dont know

Fortiche definitely changed Arcane Caitlyn’s height, just look at her when she’s next to Jayce or Vi.

Then Riot forgot to change it as well, why would Linke and the skin dev team still think she is 6 ft tall?

Linke just pulled it out from his old character sheets, there’s a couple of other dodgy heights he listed. Fortiche, being in charge of how Cait looks physically, has the final say at the end of the day. I still don’t know wtf the art you posted is supposed to mean

Im talking about this comment right here
>Fan:thank you for making caitlyn 6 feet tall :)
>Linke:If I remember correctly, it was our wonderful artist Evan Monteiro who had the idea. All I had to do was say "that's cool, let's do eet!"
So wtf?
> I still don’t know wtf the art you posted is supposed to mean
Heights in league are inconsistent, sometimes Vi looks like a giant next to Caitlyn, sometimes they are equally tall

League heights being inconsistent makes sense. I don't think Linke/Monteiro had much bearing on the final product, the animators were probably against it for whatever reason and changed it without telling them.