Why are all the most influential girly and female-led series and franchises always created by men?

Why are all the most influential girly and female-led series and franchises always created by men?

Attached: craig.jpg (485x603, 61.5K)

Not Any Forums, but I know it doesn't apply to anime. Sailor Moon was created by a woman. I never thought of PPG as that much of a girly show despite starring little girls anyway. What are some other Any Forums examples?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 13-52-14 Whoopass Stew.png (1000x630, 632.46K)

Western women are retarded and has their brain ruined by dumbass feminism ideals. That's why they can't produce any good shit

You're forgetting one

Attached: mom.jpg (608x608, 40K)

All the girly shows are usually produced by women, but the first thing that comes to mind is W.I.T.C.H. which was co-created by 2 girls and 1 guy

>Why are all the most influential girly and female-led series and franchises always created by men?
Because it's a tv show, not a sandwich

Because we can't post the most influential female lead TV show of the last decade without eating a three day ban and let's face it, blowing you the fuck out just isn't worth it.

It seems more 50/50 to me
Barbie, My Little Pony, American Girl, Sailor Moon were all made by women
Bratz, Monster High, and the Powerpuff Girls were made by men
The real question is have any women made anything great for boys?

Oh I misread the OP, I thought you said “franchise” but you actually said series. A lot of those are toy lines and stuff

Because Craig was very likely bullied by more masculine boys

Truteal, you a faggot who loves Craig of the Creek. Don't call someone less masculine when you like shit like that.

is it a horse thing or an anime thing? or am i misunderstanding?

Because the only time that biological women actually give a shit about the really girly aesthetics is when they're either little girls themselves or are going through a midlife crisis. Women generally like subdued designs while men generally like to go overboard with a lot of things.

Why does Craig always look like he hasn't slept in a week?

Because women can't write

>You're forgetting one
Oh Lauren, but you've said for 20 years that girls don't watch cartoons.

Silly Lauren.

That one cartoon with an entire board to it

I haven't heard a peep from that fandom for so long that i wouldn't be even remotely annoyed if it came up casually again. Will Hiroshima it retire that board soon?

Simpleflips didn't create the Powerpuff Girls, retard.

Did you forget about the horse show?

>What are some other Any Forums examples?
Wonder Woman was created by 2 guys and has since been adopted as the ultimate strong feminist symbol in American pop culture