BFHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

BFHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Going Under.png (781x538, 194.45K)

OHNONONONO
UNAPOLOGETIC HORNY BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Get Woke. Go Broke

Attached: F4536224-83F6-4C93-85DE-7CEA904F79AE.jpg (463x453, 36.8K)

They're in the red.

Attached: p1705782_e_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 20.96K)

bless u carlos

Not interrupt the parade, but it's a streaming-only movie (probably with a few exceptions).

But that doesn't mean it can't fail (like Raya, Mulan, etc)

This…this is real?

I wish I could see it in theaters. Specifically for this ending sequence

Attached: ride or die.jpg (2239x1203, 524.39K)

they must be also spending a shit tone on advertisement too cause I keep getting turning red ads on mobile phone youtube watching

How was this movie woke?...

are you mentally retarded?

You do know the movie is stream only, right?

All threads related to sales, review scores, television ratings, and awards are inherently cancerous due to the fact that the entry barrier for discussion of the topic is completely non-existent. This means that mentally ill, subhuman sociopaths like the OP and repliers can go to google, search for box office results, RT scores, or award announcements/ceremonies and post something along the lines of "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL _______KEKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!". Furthermore, any "discussion" in the thread has absolutely nothing meaningful to do with the media work itself. There's no discussion of the characters, plot, or anything worthwhile.
Since it's painfully obvious that OP and/or the posters in this thread are trolls, they need to be reported as much as possible for breaking Global Rule 3 in order to help improve this board.

that side of Any Forums's opinion is that it encourages sexualization and slut behavior to young girls. The idea that being "sex positive" is important is woke.

>Lindsey Collins
It's, not the one I'm thinking of right?

>box office

the fuck did you expect from a Disney Plus release, whos' release immediately goes straight to bloody sites like Kimcartoon?

That didn't stop encanto

you already made this thread this morning, and it's not any more clever now. Fuck off OP and get some medical help

how old is she supposed to be here?

Attached: 001.png (228x316, 172.16K)

heh

Considering it only got a theatrical release in the few countries that don't have Disney+, am I the only one that thinks even just 3.8 million is something?

They flopped

Nice pasta faggot
did your mom pick that out for you?

15/16, presumably. Mei's 13 in comparison.

old enough

It stars a non-white non-male main character. It's woke.