More like The Boreman

More like The Boreman

Attached: 2020_8$largeimg_183503535.jpg (660x603, 74.68K)

Boar man

Attached: razorbeast-341515-normal.jpg (355x500, 65.5K)

NNNNOOOOOO!!! You aren’t allowed to criticize The Batman!!!! It is the best Batman movie ever made! It is the most accurate to the comics! It is better than any MCU film!!!

It is this generation’s Citizen Kane!

You’re just a Snyder Shill!

Is it out on HBO Max, but which I mean, are there direct capture torrents out yet?

One of the worst superhero films I have ever seen. I can’t believe Normies are shilling this garbage.

Not til April.

its not even worth watching honestly.

More like DOBERman

Attached: Doberman.jpg (333x480, 106.45K)

I'm a huge MCU fag and I knew fucking Edward from twilight would fuck this up.

I figured it put. The Batman movie would have been a lot better if it was about Batman Beyond.
Then all of the young Bruce Wayne failures of The Batman would simply be Teryy Mcguinnes Failures as Batman.
And I think a lot of people would have loved a Future Gotham setting as well.

funny part is think snyder is an overrated hack but I would have easily rather watched whatever his standalone batman movie would have been over this boring shit.

Better written, directed and lit than all MCU movies.

You all know that in your hearts.

yet it is still garbage.

>Better written, directed and lit than all MCU movies.
It really isn’t. Iron Man and GotG are better. Hell, Iron Man 3 was better.

>and lit
The majority of The Batman was pitch black scenes and bad CGI

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 19-39-47 7a6c115d171954c933705a0eec6ed914 jpeg (JPEG Image, 474 × 494 pixels).png (474x494, 111.91K)

cope

I see alot of people complaining; but what made it bad? No one has actually said anything what makes it bad besides "its boring" which doesn't mean too much.

Honestly my biggest complaint is that this Riddler sucked basically any batman movie with a shitty villain is going to suck and this wasn't an exception, the dialogue was uninvesting and didn't grab my attention, very few scenes of Bruce Wayne, and the ones we do get he basically mutters like five words, and they tried to cram way too much shit in one movie, catwoman, penguin, Falcone, and the riddler, it was too much shit crammed into one movie and none of it was interesting enough to justify the three hour run time.

ITT

Attached: Marfeels.jpg (679x864, 85.78K)

For me, it was the pacing of characters taken one by one.
on the overall is a good movie, good simple plot easy to follow, good cast but it do what the other batman movie don't, it goes as a movie and not a character reel like other cape movies. So you can easily switch characters (if you put, for example, The Punisher instead of Batman, you don't loose quite anything.) This is the strenght of the movie tho, as they made it sliding good to the start into the (Unsurprising) finale

>Pacing is slow.
>everything is dark
>cgi is bad
>dialogue is cringe
>Batman is a retard. Like, the most idiotic Batman of all time. He needs Penguin and Alfred to solve the riddles. And he is too stupid to pull a parachute
>Catwoman is annoying
>the black woman mayor is annoying
>Riddled starts out creepy then becomes cringe
>action is lame
>Batman is incompetent. Batman kills several people in a car chase with Penguin. And Batman pretty much fails in stoping Riddler from killing his targets and flooding Gotham, killing hundreds
>music is terrible
>movie theme is loud and annoying
>Batman slowly walking gets annoying really quick
>Batman isn’t charming or interesting, just a Emo edgelord
>rehash of The Dark Knight but worse
>White Privileged Assholes

Attached: AE36690B-7FA1-4C80-8B49-D2E54E3C02CF.jpg (1169x1162, 166.1K)

kek

> gordon and batman spend half the movie not figuring out that "rat with wings" might refer to a bat

this is where the movie lost me in its seriousness and i just sat back and relaxed to enjoy it as standard capeshit

it's very well made, a 9/10, but 9/10 capeshit, does nothing to elevate or push it

Attached: 1551307613861.jpg (500x414, 55.6K)

See

T. Pic related

Attached: 894D8BBF-FC67-4906-A38E-BFDB33D905E1.jpg (1169x1157, 173.69K)

it shows a young batman, what do you expect?

Yeah, because a Batman who can’t figure out what “rat with wings” mean is so deep and intelligent.

>NNNNOOOOOO!!! You aren’t allowed to criticize The Batman!!!! It is the best Batman movie ever made! It is the most accurate to the comics! It is better than any MCU film!!!

Yes, this is accurate.

>IT IS HIS SECOND YEAR!
Batman Year One was already going after gangsters. Burton Batman figured out the Joker Toxin.
Pattinson Batman is just retarded. Adam West Batman is smarter than him.

The Batman? More like It's Boring, Man!

Attached: mung-daal-57d2f8d0a2cf5.jpg (509x551, 27.86K)

Seething Jokerfags ITT

>nigga that's a carpet remover, i know because my uncle works as a renovator

This period right after a highly-acclaimed work comes out when the Any Forumsntrarians are out in force every time is really tiresome.

>we need fifty movies where Batman has to learn to be Batman before we get Batman

What?!! That’s a new one. What does Jokerfags have to do with this? I can understand saying “Marvel shills” or “Disney Shills” or even “Any Forums“. But Jokerfags is new. Explain to me.

The plot was boring there isn't much else to it.
>Riddler is a generic murderer
>He leaves clues for Batman
>Batman follows them never doing anything clever to solve one or try outsmart Riddler
>Riddler turns himself in
>movie ends
It's a garbage plot that only exists to throw Batman around from set piece to set piece. Sure there are plenty of detective stories where the detective is incompetent and doesn't solve any crimes but they are about the mystery and the criminal but Riddler is pretty one note until his mystery if finished and the movie is called The Batman and Batman is a non-character. If Riddler was hamming it up much earlier and they weren't afraid to have a goody villain it would have been great or if Batman did something smart it might have been engaging or interesting. Honestly I liked the movie a lot but it is a theme park ride through and through, you are just waiting for Batman to walk in and for the cool music to play.

Attached: MV5BOGE2NWUwMDItMjA4Yi00N2Y3LWJjMzEtMDJjZTMzZTdlZGE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 2.16M)

>right after a highly-acclaimed work comes out
You can't be highly-acclaimed just having come out you fucking shill. Your opinion does not constitute acclaim.

Yeah. Solid Batman movie, has some flaws, doesn't really do anything surprising.

It's funny because the MCU crowd loves this movie. It's actually a good movie so normies probably unironically think it's Marvel as well

Ugh, I know. It is like how everyone pretends to hate Star Wars The Force Awakens or Star Trek Beyond.
What contrarians!

>Your opinion does not constitute acclaim.

The acclaim from critics does, though. Is English not your first language?

sadly this, they probably had to use the "rata alata" stuff to make things clear to audience and getting multiple paths, or to try to make a more realistic characters

So as Robin feats.
probably the others were more superhero movies than this and they want to show action more than a police chase movie. if we have to criticise fidelity, every movie have its problems

or just one where it is that version of it.

>and lit

Attached: 58AC7AEC-BECF-4C21-8B71-D8F2BAE4EA96.jpg (700x879, 76.39K)

"Rata Alada" wasn't a bat, though. It was Falcone.

Fucking imbecile.

Joker is a boring slog of a movie that empathizes with "I'm so special I deserve to lash out agains the world" types that browse the internet, The Batman is a fun movie that rightly points out how insane they are

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x675, 98.21K)

>It is this generation’s Citizen Kane!
You act like Snyderfags and Nolan fans didn't talk the same exact way about those movies.