Childhood is thinking good is good

Childhood is thinking good is good.
Adolescence is thinking it's complicated.
Adulthood is thinking good is good.

Attached: Superman_Vol_5_1_Textless.jpg (720x1093, 129.05K)

Childhood is when happy.
Teen is when edgy.
Adult is when content.

Thank you Superman, very cool. Now hit the gayness out of your SON

Attached: 7a5.jpg (680x791, 132.98K)

Good is good, but interesting is better.

There's nothing more interesting than a man who has all the power in the world and yet still does good and not giving into human temptation.

Why it's alwasy the same Superman image

Except for maybe your autism. I mean it's not remotely interesting in the least; it's a little on-the-nose, honestly. I'd call it shitty writing by god. But it's still more interesting.

Again, this is a premise in a void. It's how this character interacts with his world that will give a story it's depth. Don Quixote is a two dimensional character, he's just a retard who LARPs a knight, Gargantua & Pantagruel is two dimensional as fuck they're literally fat-asses with infinite money mucking about and farting through magical-Europe, Odysseus is just Batman with MUH ITHACA instead of MUH PENELOPE, Hamlet is a literal schizo mad his mom is getting some, fucking Jesus Christ is a literal mary sue that wins even when he's executed, Abraham Lincoln was just MUH TRUTH and he was a fucking real person.
I see you ignored the entirety of my post but again, every justification for a character is necessarily artificial because well, the entirety of that character is. Making him morally grey or downright evil won't make him any deeper or shallower. A story is necessarily a montage and every justification is both enough and insufficient, because people's lives are infinitely more complex than a piece of fiction, but every piece of fiction also has premises and axioms the spectator is supposed to accept if he is to revel in it.
I was watching Fargo S2 the other day and Ted Danson asks Mary Jane why the fuck she ran away with the mob guy instead of calling for help and she blurts out something like "at the time you don't think you know...it's like...you're in a dream" and that's the justitification for literally EVERYTHING that happens in that season, some hairdresser didn't completely went into panic and started a mob war, and that's perfectly acceptable because the characters (who are mostly empty archetypes with funny quirks whose personalitythe spectator must fill based on knowledge of said archetypes) react like you'd expect people to react to the situations they're stuck with. The same can be done with Superman.

Childhood is admiring Superman
Adolescence is thinking Superman is gay
Adulthood is knowing Superman is gay

Seething

I just want Clark and Lois to be happy again, fucking bendis

Bump

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

Adulthood is admiring Superman for being gay

Stronger than Goku.

Attached: 1647284803852.jpg (1478x2193, 1.56M)

Imagine being such a deluded SUperfag that youre comparing some of the oldest and most significant characters in literature and culture, to a poorly thought out children's mascot designed to sell gum. Peak Amerimutt.

>He's not realizing the point behind the comparison.

Not an argument, casual.
>Oldest and most significant
Lol you haven't read those either.

>OP is thinking low effort bait is good.

This is just the midwit meme rebranded