Oh shit! DC has changed their tmescale to real time. Superman appears in 1938, Batman in 1939,etc...

Oh shit! DC has changed their tmescale to real time. Superman appears in 1938, Batman in 1939,etc, and have all aged in real time since their debut. How does the universe look in 2022 if a catastrophe hasn't destroyed it by now?

Attached: 2006_10-dc034.jpg (600x468, 85.19K)

The universe is safe because Batman Beyond is there to look after it.

Attached: Batman Beyond 3.jpg (1200x800, 57.17K)

Fuck off researcher.

Kingdom Come?

How much is still canon?

You can still extend Superman and Batman and the rest of the Justice Society's lives a little more the same was as Earth-2 had it, and all speedsters' lives through Speed Force. Is Wonder Woman still unaging? That was a thing they added after COIE and then in recent years they realized she could be in WWII and in the 21st century unchanged.

Kingdom Come takes place in the future doesn't it?

Yeah I imagine WW still being immortal and looking the same even a century later while Clark has at least some aging lines and Bruce would be old as fuck if not dead of old age or some battle before hand. FOr Clark unless he found a solution Lois would be dead but he's still have Jon or something. There would probably have been multiple Batman's by this point and even the OG Robins would be dead or too old to do much.

This whole sequence in All Star Squadron Annual #3 was given as an explanation why some characters on Earth-2 didn't age much

Around COIE I think they kind of forgot about that and the characters looked a little more aged up

Attached: All Star Squadron Annual 3.jpg (2850x1365, 3.71M)

Batman is basically the Dread Pirate Roberts, a title secretly passed down, only a few people know about it. Most people just think Batman's a jackass who thinks he's beyond remembering any details about others.

As much as I love New Frontier the realization of the Aquaman plot hole bugs the crap out of me.

Love that idea actually. I imagine only the JSA would even know if at all

>There would probably have been multiple Batman's by this point and even the OG Robins would be dead or too old to do much.
I mean, if events were similar to current, Jason would be active due to lazarus shit. Hell, you could do that with Bruce and any of the other Robins if you really wanted.

Byrne did that concept (where the public believes it's the same Batman throughout the decades in Generations

Attached: g2-04-49.jpg (970x1510, 437.62K)

what Aquaman plothole? I just read it but I never caught anything about that

Byrne did that with Bruce in Generations
Jason would definitely be active because he got a new lease on life due to the Lazarus Pit.
Future Damian is shown as functionally immortal due to whatever deal he made

There's also the concept Scott Snyder put in having Bruce clone himself, but I don't know if you'd want that

I feel like they'd want to avoid the Lazarus stuff. In general I think deaths would be more permanent as i think it would be weirder if a character came back literally decades later as opposed to just a couple years in-universe time

/thread

It was their future then but since we're using a "real time" timeline I guess it fits.

What about Superman? Would he have fucked off into space by 2022? Still active there? Died in some cataclysmic battle with Darkseid or something?

Literally just Generations

Went into the sun and will emerge back in 1.000.000 a.d.

I know this is off topic but every time I see dudes art I get kinda sad.

If you use what suggests (and Byrne used) in Batman's case it wouldn't really matter because only people he associates with (Superman, Wonder Woman, JLA/JSA, the Robins, etc) and a few people would know it's a different person or the same person

The world believes Batman's immortal because they think it's the same guy.