Is a character being able to magically transform into a super hero form too easy...

Is a character being able to magically transform into a super hero form too easy? It makes keeping a secret identity so easy it becomes a non-issue.

Attached: gmac0180.jpg (1028x594, 355.25K)

>breast expansion

How is it easier? You still need to excuse yourself from the table if you don't want people seeing you transform.
The actual time it takes to get into costume once you're away from prying eyes is rarely depicted as being a problem.

Nah

Attached: mp27t.jpg (700x392, 48.18K)

this. Regardless of how fast it can be, if someone catches you on the deed, it's pretty much pointless. Having a superhero char of my own, I honestly never thought giving it that just because it would make the character too unreal. Just get suited on the apartment, whatever, get on with the show. The harder part would be hiding your own origins including keeping the hero's family from being known IF people already knew who the hero is but family details never being divulged.

Who is this?

Depends really, what is the means of transformation? Some would eventually get you caught.
Except in Billy Batson's case, i don't get how but people can see the little boy get struck by lighting and the big red spandex man appears in his place, and yet they never put 2 + 2 together

I forget her name but she was in Penthouse Comix

Imagine her transforming while fucking you.

>hand letter sound effects
Why did they move away from this ?

Artstyle looks familiar

I think Incredibles had the best take on secret identities. It is secret to the public for the sake of work/life balance but family and friends are allowed to know.

I liked how Incredibles added in a constitutional amendment to keep identities secret.

I think that was DC and only for supers to testify in court.

What do these two completely different people have to do with this thread?

Oh, uh, nothing.

Miss Adventure didn't have to get into costume. It appeared magically, like her boobs.

But, despite looking wildly different, her secret identity wasn't really so secret.
The villains got her super-form drunk.
"So all you have to do is say this word and you change? And that's the only way?"
"Yep!" Demonstrates. "EKIP" Lightning flashes. Then the baddies stuffed a ball-gag in her mouth, tied her up, and subjected her to all sorts of X-rated perversions."

Artists varied and I don't know which issue image is from. Majority seem to be Cary Polkowitz pencils and Terry Austin inks.

Billy Batson/CM was "explained" as being so sudden and remarkable that people disbelieved to such an extent that they immediately put it out of their minds. Only a brilliant intellect like Sivana could figure it out. At some point, Billy's secretary also knew.

See "Phoebe and her Unicorn" newspaper strip. Unicorns surround themselves with a magical Shield of Boringness. Doesn't make them invisible. People see them, think "Oh, a unicorn", lose interest, and do on with whatever they'd been doing.

They worked for the government and weren't vigilantes also

In that universe all of the supers and villains are public figures with publicity deals and the like. When one newbie retard thinks it's all traditional capeshit and tries to fuck villain, the villain calls his lawyers

hericane was better than miss adventure

Attached: 069.jpg (1200x1560, 342.54K)

Its only a problem if you consider the secret identity to be the most important part of the setup. And, as other people have already pointed out, even then you still have the problems that come from not being able to be in two places at once/getting caught transforming.

Hell, if you don't have powers except in your super-form then that means that even your cosmic reality warper level hero can get ganked by a guy with a handgun if he gets caught by surprise in his untransformed state.

Okay, but consider this: transformation sequences.

Attached: Hibiki transformation XV.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>posting a webm from this anime without sound

You let me know when most boards on Any Forums start allowing webms with sound.