Tim Drake

Killing Jack Drake was the worst thing that could have happened to this character

Attached: 881631AB-9627-4642-8792-5888E1B2D764.jpg (1820x1116, 314.41K)

Pretty sure him being made a cocksucking homosexual is worse.

Dead people can be revived.

You can’t unsuck a cock.

>him being made a cocksucking homosexual is worse
He's gay now? Really? Is it Bendis?

His dad was completely in the right btw.

Nah, to me, it's making his new boyfriend not a part of the batfamily.

He's a lot more useful then jon kent's!

He's bisexual

Since when?

Since Batman Urban legends, honestly i'm more upset about the fact that they broke up tim and steph offscreen so tim can go chasing cock. They could have at least had the decency to show the breakup and why it happened, especially since they were super in love in young justice

Why not make Duke the gay one?

yeah it's odd how they made tim of all people the gay one, I mean yeah he's a perma virgin but he always liked girls and was in a relationship with steph. I'm not sure about Duke but at least he's not in a comitted relationship so he would be free to explore his sexuality. Dc makes some weird decisions sometimes

Attached: robin1993issue56.jpg (976x1600, 382.78K)

Jack Drake was almost a complete non-entity until they brought him back specifically to force an incredibly unpopular storyline and then killed him off in another unpopular storyline.

No, but immediately getting rid of the young step-mother right after his death sure was.
The new status quo should have been Tim and his step mother Dana having to live together now after Jack’s death.

They broke up Tim and Steph many years ago and then handwaved them magically getting back together offscreen as well in the recent mass retcon. As far as visible relationship decisions go, those two haven't been a thing since, what, the pre-RR era?

>You can’t unsuck a cock.
With multiverse theory, you can!

So, in the interest of clarity, are you proposing this as some sort of "straight shota" fetish scenario?

It probably happened right after Tim and Steph finally had sex together for the first time. And Tim, without Trigon influence, was like “this isn’t for me. No pussy.”

>Steph's pussy game is so bad she turned a man gay
Poor thing can't catch a break.

Maybe he also remembered they broke up because she was a backstabber long before Damian got the chance.

Duke didn't have decades of weird writing painting him as being uninterested in sex and more into being buddies with Conner. Good work Dixon.

>Any Forums was making all sorts of Conner x Tim shit back in the day
>Now people are aghast that they finally made Tim like cock

Hypocrites; everyone one of you.

Attached: 1265309081941.jpg (1280x945, 191.38K)

Oh let's not bring out that ancient tumblr "Steph is an abuser" nonsense.

Nah, I just mean where she stole his job. She never struck me as abusive in any way.