Is Telepurte Any Forums?

Is Telepurte Any Forums?

Attached: telepurte.jpg (1280x720, 56.1K)

Its /coom/

fpbp

His stuff is well done, but he's just another I'M SO LONELY AND HORNY BRO LOOK AT HOW SAD AND HORNY I AM
Nigga how bout you go outside and fuck already. Shits not that hard.

yes it is

Maybe for an incel

He got talent
But he wasting it on boring meems instead

Every thumbnail is of a booby girl but nearly all the videos are just characters reacting slightly at nothing for 20 seconds.

That's my saddest gripe with Telepurte as well. Love his stuff, but wish to see how far he can actually go with it.

I'd love to see him do a full on short

So he draws hentai right?

>makes animation
>not japanese
Yes.

He's one of the few people I thing could make a full feature film or a full animated series on his own in under a year.

Probably on his spare time

>how bout you go outside and fuck already
Doesn't he have a kid?

>Open Telepurte Video
>Le Booba Woman
>awooga.gif
>Cuts to black randomly, "Remember to love yourself. Life is bad. Boobs are fun for now"
>Close video
Every time.

Sure, but I'm sick of needless sex.

im pretty surprised at the responses in this thread considering how cumbrain Any Forums can be

this is the most common tragedy in modern cartoons and comics. talented people that waste all their time on nothing. sadly, posting this kind of work is what's most sustainable and attention getting in the short term, if absolutely worthless in the long. some of the most talented artists of our generation will die with hardly a sniffle because they could never commit to anything serious

Telepurte is pretty repetitive, but he has good work ethic.

Seeing this stuff pop up in my recommends again and again has made me realize how Youtube’s algorithm is swinging back in favor of short videos

doesn't matter because he's making fucking BANK on patreon

There's more to art than money, Goldberg.

So true, so true! He should be like most artists– make no money for years working on a passion project until done, and finally release it to zero fanfare on Vimeo! Excellent idea!