When the dimensional merge with the X-Men Universe is complete, I hope they keep her as Magik...

When the dimensional merge with the X-Men Universe is complete, I hope they keep her as Magik. She was great in the role and she deserves to be in a better movie.

Attached: 8AB31AF7-43F3-4983-95C8-C64112596331.jpg (736x736, 52.82K)

>When the dimensional merge with the X-Men Universe is complete,
>dimensional merge
>OP actually thinks they're taking plot ideas from Chris Chan
I do honestly feel sorry for Magikfags at what a bad hand you've been dealt though.

Sam and Beto were great too

The MCU writing is absolute garbage with zero sense. It already feels written by Chris Chan

She was perfect and I hate Disney for fucking up the reshoots with their buyout. I'm afraid she's probably too old now.

You can throw out drastic accusations like that after one of the directors literally traces his own schlong and puts it on screen, and not a moment before then.

This movie wasn’t really as bad as some made it out to be. It was a metric shit ton better than both Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse. Yeah, it wasn’t the best CBM ever, but it was a decent ‘Breakfast Club’ twist on superheroes with some Dream Warriors stuff thrown in. And agreed Magik was hot, but I’m not sure if whatsername would reprise the role after being in prestige stuff like ‘Queen’s Gambit.’ She’s also might have aged out since this was filmed like the better part of a decade ago.

That whole movie was perfectly cast.
What a letdown

>it was a decent ‘Breakfast Club’ twist
come on man

It wasn't a horrible movie, it was watchable, and I liked the different kind of superhero movie. It was extremely sloppy though. I wonder what it would've been like if Disney hadn't decided to put a hard stop to the X-Men series.

I really hope they keep X-Men and MCU separate. MCU is cluttered enough as it is and X-Men has more than enough content to stand on its own. I also really liked the R-rated route Fox was taking X-Men, if Disney kept that up it would be really refreshing. They probably won't, but I really wish for it.

They have already said that the next Deadpool will take place in the MCU, and it will be rated R.

As long as X-Men content keeps going the R-rated route I think I'll be okay, then. I was worried they'd put it in the MCU and also tone it all back to PG-13.

I have to assume it'll just be Deadpool. I don't know how they're going to handle bringing mutants into the MCU. I'm sure Hugh Jackman is done as Wolverine and I doubt they'll replace him. So I'm really not sure.

>As long as X-Men content keeps going the R-rated route I think I'll be okay
this will not happen, is a non-starter

If Deadpool can remain R-rated then just MAYBE we can get R-rated X-Men in general. MAYBE.

There's no shot. Not even a possibility. It'd be sweet, don't get me wrong. But best we could hope for past Deadpool is maybe, maaaybe R rated X-Force.

They're putting all those Netflix shows on Disney+. I can imagine them continuing to make some more adult content that takes place in the MCU but doesn't tie in too heavily with the overarching storylines so kids can skip them and not miss anything.

Okay, but, when they do that, because they will, will you still object?

Attached: yeah I guess I am.png (1176x596, 464.24K)

i wish anya get recast into susan storm

Shit cast, shit writing. Magik is supposed to be autistic like, not bitchy. I hate how modern writers write her

Yeah, that was such a bizarre, shitty choice to make her the bully. What an abortion of a movie. The few seconds of FX shots where she hot her arm and stuff were the only redeeming aspect of an otherwise garbage fire.

It's even more bizarre when after she gets into a fight with the other girl by insinuating her dad molested her for no reason, they're hanging out like friends in the next scene. Very sloppy film.