Zuko could have been happy

Zuko could have been happy...

Attached: R.jpg (736x552, 113.55K)

And he is

Attached: 1611043234388.jpg (595x516, 36.89K)

Well if you follow the comics he’s free now…

Ironically Zuko found happiness in something or someone foreign.

If there was a 4th season it would have been filled with shipping and relationshit bullshit which would parallel the changing of power in the fire kingdom
It would have been shit and have shitty rating but at least Zuko would have gotten with her.
Biggest tits in the Earth kingdom

It's fitting
Amusingly Mai is the thematically worst character for him to have a relationship with, and lo it's one of the worst aspects of the comics

How is it ironic? Zuko never once showed signs of xenophobia or being a hardcore nationalist. They could have easily characterized him that way, but they never did.

Couldn’t believe when I finally saw the show how overblown this girl was by the fandom. The way people went on about her I expected her to be a major part of the story but she’s literally in a completely disposable episode.

That's autistic fandoms in a nutshell. They obsess over something and live in an echo chamber so stuff gets blown way out of proportion all the time. To this day people treat relationships in this show as opposing sides in some kind of holy war.

>Completely incapable of paying attention
Sounds like you're the retard here

>be in one episode and have more chemistry with Zuko than MaiPigDisgusting had in multiple episodes
Yeah man, she's so overblown.

...Why is she looking at him like that?

Attached: those eyes.png (322x457, 223.44K)

She craves his Fire seed.

With Aang.

Attached: Zukaang.jpg (720x480, 192.12K)

Her chemistry with zuko isn't the only thing that's overblown about her. If you catch my drift.

A perfect concubine

She's in love.

Attached: tumblr_9b396ceb0562499e88d740cfb67f9975_1c140b39_540.jpg (540x540, 34.84K)

_I_ could have been happy...

>transgender Mogli from the jungle book

No.

Oh let's be real here

?

don't respond to retards

she wants the D