Why do critics hate the Batman?

Why do critics hate the Batman?

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-111424_YouTube.jpg (717x458, 211.03K)

“Critic” a new word for “pedophile”?

>some random neckbeard
"critics"

He doesn't understand Batman.

Can’t coom to sticc.

Neither does Matt Reeves.

why do they all look the same

>Vaush
Child diddling horsefucker

> GOOD MORNING SIR!

Attached: good morning to batfleck.png (900x1000, 502.23K)

Let me guess
>there's black people in the film.

Vaush isn't a critic, he's J.K. Rowling's punching bag

Apart from that "white privilege" line it's not a bad movie

Vaush is a movie critic now?

>vaush
why should I or you give a flying fuck about what that commie thinks? fuck off OP

Him and a bunch other leftist lovers generally hate capeshit for the most stupidest reasons, this neckbeard retard literally did a 30 minute rant on why Superman "is bad" and started to spout his stupid neomarxist dumb shit, "SUPERMAN IS A BAD DUDE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CONTROL HIM, HE CAN'T FOLLOW THE LAWS SET BY THE PEOPLE HE DEFEND BECAUSE HE'S TOO POWERFUL BECAUSE HE'S HES' HE'S TOO STRONG AND IF HE BREAKS THE FUCKING 500 LAWS SET UP BY THE FUCKING UN, WE CAN'T BEAT HIM AN-" and some other shit. Yet this dude likes The Authority and other edgy shit.

Attached: Angry libtard.jpg (1078x582, 51.56K)

Fuck critics.

Because it's not The Dark Knight trilogy. For some reason I'll never understand critics think TDK is a masterpiece of the highest order and the more a Batman movie/show deviates from that, the more they hate it.

I didn't think the Batman wasn't that good either.
Batman was established in the beginning to be really smart as a detective. Then he just got dumber and Dumber.
Hell, he just kept using the front door instead of finding other access areas.
Also he was so fucking clumsy. Just bashing through windows with a heavy thud and grunt or when he tried to land on the bus he ends up smacking his head against the fucking bridge landing on the street groaning and walking off.
This was the most incompetent Batman I have ever seen.

Does Vaush draw?

Attached: 1624813984302.png (1782x1774, 656.95K)

>SUPERMAN IS A BAD DUDE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CONTROL HIM, HE CAN'T FOLLOW THE LAWS SET BY THE PEOPLE HE DEFEND BECAUSE HE'S TOO POWERFUL BECAUSE HE'S HES' HE'S TOO STRONG AND IF HE BREAKS THE FUCKING 500 LAWS SET UP BY THE FUCKING UN, WE CAN'T BEAT HIM AN-
Doesn't Lex Luthor argue this? I don't read capeshit and no one rightly should the entire medium is cancer and you are too if you disagree, so if I'm wrong, I don't actually care and will probably still make this argument, but I'm sure someone on here cares enough to correct me so let me know then kill yourself fuck you I hate you.

Is he really a fan of the horse show?