Comfy South Park

Studies have found that the inability to accept Liane Cartman as the best girl often indicates unusually high species variety in the gene pool.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 174629.png (745x742, 590.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7V6xwNkPm6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hermaphrodite

Uhh bros is this true?

Attached: 25198C8E-4676-4A4B-A3A7-E87B98ADC3E6.jpg (711x633, 266.77K)

wtf i hate south park now

Imagine a scenario where me and her have to sleep on the same couch. One night a loud thunder is heard outside, which wakes up both of us. I look a bit worried. She notices this and says "Aw are you scared sweetiekins?". I don't say anything but she already knows the answer. "It's okay hon" she says as she pulls me towards her while we're both lying down on the couch in a sleeping position. She then presses my face against her chest, wraps her arm around me in a protective manner, kisses my forehead and cuddles with me all night long in order to make me feel warm and safe.

youtu.be/7V6xwNkPm6Y

Is this the first ever St.Patricks day South Park episode?

>Kyle is in his usual clothes

have south park threads always been this frequent and i'm just now noticing, or are you autists trying to force a general?

forcing it

>Weed episode
Just end me already

Attached: feeling-down-stan-marsh.gif (498x498, 1.86M)

>Tegridy episode
HOLY FUCKING BASED
Thank you Matt and Trey

Attached: Randyfancard.png (617x863, 666.06K)

The duality of man.

Why do Matt and Trey keep doing these episodes? EVERYONE hates them. Theyre unfunny and retarded

>not about the new preview
>not about jimmy
shit thread, come here

To mess with us.

Shush, we don't use the 'G' word around here

TegridyCHADS rise.

RANDY, STAN, BOTH OF YOU GET OFF THE COMPUTER NOW!

Attached: s22e01_720.jpg (285x160, 6.38K)

So is this gonna be about weed or Randy's racism?

yes the only other mention of that day was in the imaginationland trilogy where cartman traps a leprechaun