Pepa gave birth to Antonio when she was 45 (a geriatric pregnancy)...

Pepa gave birth to Antonio when she was 45 (a geriatric pregnancy), how debilitating is his autism going to become in the future?

Attached: ABE2B0E8-2BB2-4D43-8B51-BEFE0788890F.jpg (1169x1328, 225.57K)

>45 is geriatric
Well I know a certain dyke who needs to accept the fact she wants to fuck dusty old corpses.

geriatric pregnancy is a medical term not an insult you dumb bitch

>how debilitating is his autism going to become in the future?
mild enough that people dont even notice. what I would worry about is the health problems from going completely vegan and the animals describing how their families are being massacred for food or for being pests.

well the kid talks with animals, in real life that's already autism

Antonio will not care about the animal’s suffering. In fact, he’ll use his newfound power to enslave all the world’s animals

You assume too much when there's Julieta's magic health food. Those women didn't look 50.

>how debilitating is his autism going to become in the future
Maybe you should ask an expert in autism, such as yourself.

he's gonna eat an Arepa from his aunt and be cured. learn your lore dipshit

High functioning, the house gave him the power to talk to animals as a surrogate to socializing with other kids because he was unable to do so. This is actually a teaching tool to get him comfortable with communicating and listening to others. By being told his powers involve listening it encourages him to pay attention more.

And Alma is mighty spry for a 75 year old.

Not as debilitating as yours

Awww, did the geriatric old cunt get her panties in a twist?

Wasn’t expecting an actual good answer damn

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

It's a cartoon, OP

My grandma had one of my uncles at 45 and he is normal and successful

>tfw mom had me at 39
>recently started suspecting I might be low functioning
I don't want to believe it but fuck

To be fair “high functioning autism” is a bit of a misnomer because all it really means is that you can speak verbally and don’t fling literal shit when you’re angry.
Someone who has social anxiety so severe they rarely leave their apartment, and only wears a handful of types of clothing or eats a certain amount of food, would technically be high functioning but in practice is not.

Eh, healthy food, active life style, good genes - and I guess magic healing food from her daughter. When I was 19 I used to work in a care home for those with dementia, and some of the men and women there were incredibly active. This one man used to be a cricketer - had a mean arm on him even in his 80s, dead eye accuracy and strong throws. Or this lady who was nearly 90 and had swollen legs and a stick was still able to move as quick as me and was able to kick people she didn't like. So I can believe it Alma is that healthy.

So does that mean he’ll end up raping his senile mother as an adult?