5 years ago

>5 years ago
>be me 15
>go to a free summer camp without a friend group
>all the kids there know eachother from before except me and this one 17-18 year old dude
>we're all 15
>one night we all go out and get drunk
>we are all meeting eachother in one of the rooms
>they ask the older guy for his Instagram (he's sober btw)
>in his bio it says "wubulubudubdub biaaaatchhhhh"
>"lol what's this?"
>I shit you not he screams out loud to the entire room
>"WUBULUBADUBDUB BIAAAAAATCHHH"
>they're visibly confused
>"you've never watched Rick and Morty? It's only the best show ever!"

I still think about this to this day

Attached: 91MteSqsrJL.jpg (1945x2560, 614.74K)

he sounds based

One of the teacher assistant/tutors at my school used to do this all the time to me because he talked to me and knew I watched Rick and Morty. It was embarrassing. Nothing like getting Wubbalubbadubdub shouted at you in a ghetto school full of black people who don't know what that is.

You should've gone on sci-fi adventures with him

Shows ruined by the fanbase. Urgh.

One of the funniest jokes in any show for me is still the one where Rick calls the bug things robots, Morty shoots and kills one and it bleeds, and Rick clarifies that by robots he meant they're beaurocrats... Some later stuff still sticks out to me though, but mostly it was the first season I adored.

I think that was the pilot? Serious shame what happened.

>Shows ruined by the fanbase. Urgh.
Maybe you could argue that the show's direction was influenced by the fanbase, but I've never understood having something be ruined by it's fanbase. The early seasons are still good even if some youtuber makes a scene over szechuan sauce.

I liked Season 1 Rick that was actually a constant fuck up and out of his depths, the very first episode of season 3 ruined everything.

Thought this was gonna be gay. Now I gotta put my dick back in, fuck you

Its was good because of best girl

It's when you hear people quote the same punchlines or catchphrases at you over and over again
>hurr durr I'm PICKLE RICK!!!!
It drains all the humour out of it.

That's what I meant. The new episodes and seasons are trash because of the audience the episodes are being made for. Which is Reddit and Tumblr cuckolds.

Never again will there be an "ALLAH-*uuuurp* ACKBAR".

You became best friends with him, right?

Attached: 1567023969677.png (500x525, 309.43K)

Peace and Love being a replacement for "go fuck yourself" has actually become an injoke for me and my friends, and since it's not the popular Rick and Morty joke no one gets it so we're not cringe.

People are gonna do cringe shit no matter where you go. I was in Charlotesville, I know people are gonna do cringe shit no matter what you do.

People don't get your inside joke because the line was, "Peace Among Worlds."

Attached: 10156549_0-12.jpg (630x630, 125.78K)

The atmosphere of the show shifted after the second episode.

Why does Adult Swim act like it can't give us any sneak peeks at Season 6? Normally we would've gotten an animatic clip from NYCC.

Attached: 1630971279191.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

shifted how?

With the 3rd episode of season 1, the tone was more cynical and mean spirited as opposed to the 1st 2 which were more laid back and serialized. Another way of putting it is it took itself less seriously with delivery of the jokes than episode 3 onward.

Ah. Well whatever, we're having fun.

>With the 3rd episode of season 1
You mean the 1st episode of season 3?

Attached: rick dick.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

You're gonna have to wait till we get new Primal and Tuca & Bertie before expecting any new Rick and Morty shit. Even though the crew is far ahead in production now, Adult Swim's gonna want to stretch out the series for as long as they can.

Attached: Cameron McClain.jpg (1080x1080, 123.74K)