What would make a sexier dynamic for a mind break fetish comic...

What would make a sexier dynamic for a mind break fetish comic, between a female vampire hunter that is seduced and converted by a male vampire or a male vampire hunter who is seduced and converted by a female vampire?

Attached: tumblr_827257d223698abe1dd88d798c8e77c5_9be0117d_500.jpg (500x500, 32.21K)

Depends on if you like femdom or maledom more I guess?

Attached: 1641342199780.png (1080x983, 1.08M)

Female vampire hunter. In leather or latex.

Personally I think a virtuous and noble vampire hunter woman being made into decadent sex monster has legs as a character arc

Attached: 49f06775143669.5c44d46dd6c57.jpg (1600x1094, 283.14K)

>sexy vampire hunter sworn to protect an area
>turned into sexy vampire that prays on those same people
make the original vampire a woman too. In fact make the vampire a hot 20 something blonde and the hunter a 40 year old milf with one eye and missing a limb who upon getting vamped gets healed.

I don't want it to be gay, it's a straight fetish comic

The question is what exactly is it that tempts her?

Male vampire seduces and mind breaks a feminized male vampire hunter

most Any Forums answer possible

Attached: 1613584189022.jpg (431x428, 34.22K)

Classical Anne Rice style vampire tropes dictate that the Sexy Vampire dude should seduce the female vampire hunter.

The correct answer was female vampire hunter imprisons and starves for blood a female vampire until she would say or do anything before finally letting her begging, broken slave suck a drop of blood from her mistress's finger in exchange for an oath of fealty and submission, at which point she introduces her to her collection of captured vampire submissives.

Attached: bat.png (272x240, 44.71K)

I suddenly want to play whatever that girl is from.

Nevermind, just random 3D artwork. Shame.

It's Judge Anderson as a vampire hunter

Attached: CourageousSilkyJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 453.31K)

I don't know, that seems pretty gay to me, man

Slow down Integra

A female vampire hunter that seduces a male vampire into also being a vampire hunter.

Female vampire hunter is after some big bad vampire. She ends up capturing a male vampire in the process. She chains him up and starves him so she can get info. Finds out was banished by big bad vamp, and wants some form of revenge. She decides to use her captive male vamp to hunt and kill big bad, but he is weak from being starved. She doesnt want him to hurt any innocents so she cuts herself lets him suck a little bit of her blood. Their relationship builds as the story goes and he ends up saving/helping her along the way, making their relationship more symbiotic then parasitic. In the end they kill bad guy and fall in love, but vamp guy dies in process or he can turn her but that would probably be worse.

Attached: vampireteeth.gif (498x280, 1.29M)

>Not female hunter by female vampire
Do you even Carmilla?