You free his soul and become this guy

>You free his soul and become this guy
What do you do Any Forums?

Attached: 32592.png (728x887, 1.21M)

>Be a clerk at a low paying job

Shit, it's 2002 Canada. What else is there to do? With foreknowledge to come, dunno.

I'd probably beat the shit out of the said red panda. simple as?

>Low paying clerk
vs
>Mythological Panda warrior

Okay, user, look unless the clerk's Scott Pilgrim, there's no way of winning.

He's a fucking teenager, he doesn't exactly need the money

All it would do is twerk I can guarantee you the wagie will win, if not then just throw all of the money that was supposed to be spent on a copy of gta vice city or kingdom hearts or any 2002 vidya, and hope it goes away.

well aren't you a shitstain of a person

Go see 4town

Attached: FNuUfn6agAEbFNS.jpg (1091x818, 79.5K)

>if not then just throw all of the money that was supposed to be spent on a copy of gta vice city or kingdom hearts or any 2002 vidya, and hope it goes away.
>not planning to spend it on jet set radio future
ngmi

Attached: streets.png (650x488, 710.19K)

Fuck the girl obviously god OP.

Which member is his favorite?

The mac with the 2 kids

Hollywood video rentals aren't gonna pay for themselves.

Jokes on them I never return.

I’d give working at the convenient store a week before deciding whether or not to quit. I worked at one once and it sucked, but that could have been because of poor management, so I’d at least give the Daisy Mart a chance.

Which one exactly?

Fuck Priya so hard people think there's a shoot out.

Obviously kill my self because I am teenage wagie and there is some ugly asian lusting over me.
Or that but with the mom instead.

Zoomers don't know this but boy bands were popular with boys too. My older brother loved NSYNC growing up and it also gave him an easy in with girls

The nose is like her only negative trait. Otherwise she's hot as fuck and that ass....

>there is some ugly asian lusting over me.
She's young and looking at her mother, she'll glow up later on.
>My older brother loved NSYNC growing up and it also gave him an easy in with girls
Boybands today are different though. NSYNC and BSB and the sort were definitely a lot less female oriented that KPop groups nowadays.

How lazy of Pixar not only to reuse the model but to leave him in his work uniform.