MOON KNIGHT will be standalone

Interesting move from Marvel.

Attached: MCU.png (728x695, 359.23K)

trailer looks good, keeping my hopes low in case it turns out to be shit

A, Binge Watch This, a very reliable source

bing chillin *insect noises*

They should stop copying DC

Until he isn’t.

Pretty clearly a marketing gambit that they hope will entice lapsed MCU fans and normies to check it out.

"No shot" - user

Screencap the above

>no attachment to the current MCU
>current
That just means they wanted to write it without having to worry about fans sperging out over continuity issues. There's still a good chance the MCU will find some way to fit it in the future, particularly given they can use the multiverse as an excuse to make literally anything fit in the MCU.

>>no attachment to the current MCU
>>current
this, it'll be the first entry into the horror/dark universe

DANE NITE

It's probably because it's set in Br*tain and Egypt and there isn't any cameos. It's still MCU it just doesn't crossover, it's not like they are stepping on anyone's toes by messing with the Egyptian gods or some random street level nonsense outside of New York

Yeah it’s implied multiverse shenanigans will happen.

>Br*tain

>hope will entice lapsed MCU fans and normies
Yeah, the depth and breadth of the MCU is starting to get super intimidating for people. Anyone who wasn't in from the beginning doesn't want to bother watching any MCU movies or shows because they think they'll be lost unless they catch up on 200+ hours of media.

It’s just narratively impossible to have a world threatening villain and no avengers appearance unless there are no avengers.

The average Joe doesn't care about any of that.

Oh wow that's awesome. That actually means it can be good.

There are no Avengers post-Endgame.

Moon Knight looks like Ghost's brother.

>Binge Watch This
>a very reliable source

I'd ask if you think The Onion is a newspaper but you strike me as a Babylon Bee men

The actor for Moon Knight died I thought.

It still won't be.