Self-Insert Power Fantasies

Do you have any characters which you like purely because you self-insert as them and see them as just one big, fun power fantasy? It can be anything as long as you imagine it as a sort of limitless well of gratification. Maybe you've written a fanfic or two as well, I don't know.

I think everyone has at least such one type of favourite.

Attached: 78911b927ad5f3fe5915467a264b36e4.jpg (1280x1030, 140.48K)

No my personality doesn't match my body and visa versa, there is no fictional character like me.

Yeah!

Attached: damien-torres-asset.jpg (1242x2048, 992.55K)

I may be autistic because the concept of self inserts makes no sense to me. No matter how bland a character is, no matter how much i have in common with a character, I've never been able to pretend those stories are happening to me.

It's like the opposite for me. I was never myself if I could pretend to be someone else inside. Probably a BPD or schizo thing.

Attached: 1647225501328.jpg (846x846, 53.26K)

Fuck no, same with roleplaying. I just can't get in-character, pretending I'm someone else feels wrong.

Rorschach, since he is an autistic incel like me, but also right about everything.

You’re missing the point. It’s about finding a character you like so much, power and looks wise, that you project into. It has nothing to do with IRL similarity.

Almost no one cares about self-inserting, you faggot. People like and enjoy the characters for themselves. Just because you can find something relatable about a character, does not mean you automatically want to be them like a typical Japanese NEET, LN reader.
You're not autistic, you're sane

>It’s about finding a character you like so much, power and looks wise, that you project into.
I like a lot of characters, but I've never wanted to be them.

I have nothing against Self-insert power fantasies but they should be left in the realm of fan fic/art/etc. You wanna write a story or draw a comic where you're the coolest most powerful badass who slays so much puss. then thats fine but that should stay "you time" activity.

>Self-inserting as an existing character
VS
>Creating your own OC
Pick your poison!

I’ve always liked characters that represent how I want to be, or strive to be. Typically that means characters that are extremely righteous or effective in fighting wrongs.
Characters like Captain America, the Lone Ranger, Adam West Batman, Daredevil, and Superman are great to me because no matter how of I get, I always look at them as what I hope to one day be in terms of moral compass on resolve.

*how old I get

I prefer to make my own characters and stories at this point.

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (300x300, 12.08K)

I definitely used to do that as a kid, but I grew out of it.

Taking an established character and changing them so much it's basically an OC.

Fuck you too, buddy.

I have a few fanfics of X-23 visiting a client from her prostitution days for sex.

Attached: tumblr_f9da8d3a28724d239f315ea130a1f406_7c049ea8_640.jpg (640x877, 100.33K)

Hot

Create an OC or imagine myself fucking the females. Self inserting as an existing character feels like I’m getting cucked out of my own story.

I've never been able to self-insert, not even as a kid. There are a plenty of characters I like and love and even some that I can relate to, but self-inserting is something I've never been into. I just have literally zero interest in seeing myself in anything.