I don't see what's exactly the problem with the movie

I don't see what's exactly the problem with the movie.

Attached: images (5).jpg (680x451, 36.95K)

It glorifies slutdom

unapologetically horny, which isn't a problem tbdesuoooh

Attached: 1619023821233.jpg (632x632, 69.41K)

I just finished it now, and a lot of the shit I read here, while sounding degenerate in isolation, actually worked fine together as a whole. Still only a 7 out of 10 movie, but I guess there's far more incels on here than I thought

The board glorifies /ss/ but a red panda shaking her butt is too much.

the only people saying it's too much are twitter moralfag tourists user

Attached: 1635604217253.gif (540x556, 3.62M)

i don't like the bean mouths and the mom is a cunt, but it's a fine time

She probably took miles of cock in high school and college

It's kinda sus

Her mother is far from a cunt. She lets Mei Mei hang out with her friends, nurtures her, and cares for her well being. Actual Asian Tiger Moms are far, far, far worse than how Mei's mother was depicted

She got captured then deployed in Iraq.

An unapologetically horny movie for an unapologetically horny board

Idk what an Asian tiger mom is but it sounds sexy

Paying to watch a long episode of braceface or as told by ginger is stupid

It’s unironically one of the best coming of age films I’ve seen. Up there with the Goofy movie.

Puritan tourists

The people stanning it are absolute lunatics.
Just saying "this doesn't look like it's for me" or "I don't really relate to this movie" throws them into a fucking blind rage. I've never seen that before. Not with Encanto, nor Luca.
Shit like this very quickly puts a movie in the "over it" category for me. I just don't want to hear about it anymore.
Sorry.

Attached: 5KjRkhG.png (821x619, 872.39K)

The censorship to all the critic who didn't like it, That's whats wrong, OP.
From Wikipedia:
>Turning Red was released theatrically in most countries without Disney+, and received critical acclaim for its story, humor, animation, vocal performances, and use of CULTURE.
>Controversies: One review of the film by CinemaBlend's Sean O'Connell was negative, calling the focus on a Chinese Canadian girl as "limiting" to a broad audience, and that "By rooting Turning Red very specifically in the Asian community of Toronto, the film legitimately feels like it was made for Domee Shi's friends and immediate family members. Which is fine — but also, a tad limiting in its scope".
>Members of the press and others criticized the review, calling it implicitly racist and sexist. Meilin's voice actor Rosalie Chiang said the film was meant to appeal to all, "This is a coming of age film, everyone goes through this change … I think different people of different cultures are going to go through it differently, but at the end of the day, the core messiness and change is something everyone can relate to." As a result of the pushback, CinemaBlend's editor-in-chief Mack Rawden pulled O'Connell's review and apologized publicly for it and that they had "failed to properly edit" the review before posting; O'Connell also posted his own apology for the review.
So let me be clear not only they act that non white main characters is something new when anime and cartoons (even FUCKING Disney movies from the past like Aladdin and Mulan) have done it for literal DECADES, But they also outright censor anyone who doesnt like the movie despite having genuine criticisms towards it because if they don't love this movie then they are racists? For as much as American animators say that representation matters and that every single cartoon must have a non white MC, They sure act like total assholes as soon as a White person say they don't love their work.

I grew up watching cartoons and anime without a single people from my country on them at all and I never once went "representation matters" or "I don't like this character because he's white or asian", I just watched it, Didn't question the character race or origin and enjoyed it based on the work's overall quality as entertainment, I never once went "Oh yeah, Batman the animated series is great and all, But it would be so much better if Batman was a Chilean woman instead of a White American male!!".

Attached: Ranma.png (784x648, 526.02K)

Holy shit, words words words, take your fucking meds, twitterfag.

that's because you are a human being, not a drooling retard with Any Forums levels of detachment from reality

Jin Lee had the most potential to be the hero in this entire movie, he did not cumflate Ming at the climax of the film. this stupid fucking idiot moron did not, once, decide that cumflating his wife after the crazy kaiju red panda transformation was a good idea to save the city. so much potential had been wasted i can't fucking even damn it

Attached: jinleestandee.png (1199x1280, 644.29K)

>I don't see what's exactly the problem with the movie
Oh really? I gonna told you now
So just watched the new Disney movie last night, the Turning Red and my kids hated it. My daughters were really embarrassed because it talks about girls getting their periods and their brother was grossed out. Had to explain that to my 5year old and 9 year old boy. Was not the plan for the evening.
Exoticism and stereotyping of Asian women goes unchallenged. Normalization of ancestor worship. The “Chinese mom” who is portrayed at first as cold, pressuring, and invasive accuses an innocent boy of being a pervert. Got to explain what THAT meant to a five and nine year old.
Add to that a little girl lying and sneaking out to a concert of boys she fantasizes about making baby tamagotchis with and a mom apologizing to her rebellious 13-YEAR-OLD daughter when her daughter disobeyed her by deciding in a shaman-mediated levitation ritual to keep a spirit that possessed her and turned her into a “cute” panda. In addition, the moral of this story is articulated by the gentle dad, “we don’t make the bad leave, we make room for it.”
So our night of easy movie family time turned into an apologetic journey that we weren’t planning to take last night. The ONLY value in it is to provide a springboard of A PLETHORA of discussions for a long list of “what not to do” both as a parent and kid. My family is exhausted. I am exhausted. It really does make you want to pull out of everything and just live in a commune with other people committed NOT to convince your kids that rebellion should be embraced and they get to decide their own gender in kindergarten! Holy smokes. Thanks a lot Disney. Will now preview all new movies.

fuck off, disney isn't pandered for your shit family and shit children. kys