Dude watch my movie about my own personal mommy issues lmao

>Dude watch my movie about my own personal mommy issues lmao

Attached: domee shit.jpg (929x523, 42.27K)

Sincerely hoping this movie fails.

Also hoping all Disney movies start failing.

>being triggered by a kids movie and demanding social justice over it
You truly are your failure of a parent

This movie felt like such wasted potential seems like it being made by Pixar held it back by making it too "sweet" and "happy" not letting Mei's angstyness and some of the darker themes be more prominent it started out weak but got better as it went along but was too late to truly salvage it above being just mediocre in the end.

>Dude watch my movie about my own personal mommy issues lmao
Shouldn't you be advocating for filmakers creating personal stories instead of souless ticking the boxes to get the widest appeal?

It’s interesting to have seen Any Forums switch from complaining about all entertainment being diluted for “mass appeal” to complaining about movies actually filling in niches

Her movie clearly resonated with a lot of girls both young and old so it must have done something right.
I'm just not a fan of being labelled as a cis white supremacist online because I didn't see the movie. Apparently if you're not deeply engrossed in women's menstrual cycles that makes you you an incel or something.

Attached: FBJSymEVUAEAM3t.jpg (640x480, 21.77K)

I'm watching it right now with my bros, we're laughing our shits out. Because it's mostly shitposts.

Pretty entertaining just to laugh at.

I just think she will be the next josh trank as in she can only make movies with extremely similar plots ever time with different gimmick

Why do Chinese women completely destroy thier children

They dumped this one direct to streaming and it's not going to get the summer vacation bump Luca got. Probably forgotten from normie conversation by the end of the month. Spergs will move on before the end of the year.

this website shits on everything

Dude, write what you know and share your personal story. JK. I can't relate to it.

She looks like she fucks black men

It's because it's a woman. They go ballistic anytime a woman is involved, it's hilarious.

Worked for David Chase

Not really since there's been some faggot constantly crying about finncels or guy self inserts.

I want all of Pixar to fail because they're the reason 2D animation in movies died. They're the reason CG animation visuals took years to get out of its stagnation because everyone was trying to be like them. Fuck them.

they complain about anything that doesn't specifically cater to them

´Pretty much all PIxar movies are more or less based on director's personal issues. It's not some new thing

They hated on He-Man and that was made by a man. I think it's just about the product being bad.

It's cute that you left out the fact that Any Forums seethed so hard over he-man because they thought he was being replaced by a woman.

This