So this is what Doug TenNapel has become?

So this is what Doug TenNapel has become?

He's so washed up that the only project he can do is NFT. He's just turning his old work like Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood into a money-grabbing scam with no respect for his creations.

Attached: C9477329-7F6A-44BF-9A9A-85CE5E9FABE9.png (589x557, 204.56K)

Get mad that a dude is making money by taking advantage of the latest money laundering scam

He became soulless

He's still gonna make the 3rd volume of EWJ though, r-right?

He should've seen if he could re-release Neverhood and Skull Monkeys and EWJ on modern consoles and PC instead of doing this crap

>He's so washed up that the only project he can do is NFT

He did two successful comic book Kickstarters in 2020. If he wanted to do more, what's preventing him? Trannies seething to IGG and Kickstarter?

Yeah, I think this is more a case of "I can make easy money doing this" rather than being washed up and unable to do other projects. His recent comics have been successful and pretty good from what I've seen.

Leave it to Doug to design more characters to instantly lose the rights to them.

He was gullible enough to believe a pillow salesman and ex crack addict was going to overturn the election

I don't see why he would
He said last year was the most profitable year he's ever had and that's just from doing NFTs

NFTs don't give you any right to characters, though.

I can't wait until state and finance monopolize blockchain technology for whatever fringe benefits they have and leave every eleutheromaniac with a crapto wallet completely broke.

There really aren't any fringe benefits for anyone except the lolbertarian crowd who think they'll be free from government or corporation control if they have their money on the blockchain. Having a ledger stored among thousands of servers and making computers do calculations to write shit to it will always be inferior to just having a regular server with a backup or two, where you can roll back mistakes whenever you need and don't have to waste a whole bunch of extra energy just to make sure that some fag in Idaho can trace who has owned the TF2 hat before him.

Then I can't wait until it's banned entirely, the ashes cleared away so nothing can rise from them.

It's easy money.

Attached: 1635516960384.jpg (1280x720, 56.7K)

I liked Gear
Too bad the cartoon has nothing to do with it

How long will it be before Doug TenNapel gets a run-in with the IRS?
Seriously, this late into the pump and dump tax evasion game? He's just asking to get himself arrested.

Bitch I just want EWJ3 comic

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE MONEY OFF RETARDINOS WITH YOUR ARTIRINO!
NFTs are stupid but if people are buying them then artists who don't do it are stupider, and people telling them not to make money are stupidest of all.

Sad

Never, you dumb cuck.

He’s awful to talk to in person. The level of his Jesus complex astounded me.