Why are Animators of Cartoons utter sheeple that just copy whatever's popular at the time?

Why are Animators of Cartoons utter sheeple that just copy whatever's popular at the time?

Attached: 1647243212765.jpg (1280x720, 248.66K)

80's had cartoony shows
90's had comic booky inpired shows
2000's had comic booky and anime inspired shows
2010's had lot of ugly ass shows but I can tell you not all calarts
Stop generalizing shit also Western cartoons isn't just TV animation from US too you got theatrical shit and other counties and you got shit like CGI and stop motion. FUCK OFF TARD.

don't sign your posts.

I hope you're not implying that anime doesn't do this.

Money

PRODUCTS BECOME STANDARDIZED BECAUSE THE PROFIT MOTIVE DICTATES PRODUCTION, INDUSTRIES WILL PRODUCE WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN TO SELL YOU DUMBASS
KILL YOURSELF

none of those 90's shows look alike

because it's expensive and they're all fighting for the same audience in an ever-dwindling window

Soul
Soul
Soul
Soulless infested with STDs and tranny glorification

80's style is peak souless

t. tranny who absolute hates manliness and good moral lessons.

>Animaniacs
>Rebel
How?

Also the calart one is just because a bunch of people cornered half the television cartoon market for a decade. Gumball is a continuation of """Geometric""" and technically all beanhead/mouth is.

I miss when everyone would call each other "fag/faggot" now it's all about trannies.

>what are trends?

Attached: 1647260447936.jpg (584x1200, 173.41K)

>executive: i need you to make a show like this one that's really popular

Attached: 1645924660372.jpg (400x400, 19.09K)

Is part of that fucking aera

the style is not that different tho

>>utter sheeple that just copy whatever's popular
>doesn't draw things ugly
>only remake animaniacs draws ugly and it's in the calart era
I guess it really is the only true rebel in the rebel era.

The 90s one doesn't really fit because they've had to cherry pick specific instances of exaggerated expressions Ren and Homer wouldn't otherwise make. The other eras use typical pics.

This. I hate calarts more but the action figure era is more soulless.

Animaniacs > Geometric > Action Figure > Rebel > Calarts

see

I think the 3D cartoon look by itself is a huge change, and the characters do look noticeably different.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 05-38-00 The Addams Family.png (460x414, 267.68K)

Expecting styles to stay the same is retarded. Different processes come out, changing how things are done.

Attached: Anime-characters-through-the-years.jpg (636x950, 169K)

Thanks for reminding me how soulless anime has been since the 2000s.

You need to consider that the people who animate these shows grow older and retire and that if network invests in animation software every show will have the samish style do to limitations in the programing.