>Has a recognizable personality
>Not a self-insert OC
>Dork endearing dad
>Weird group of friends
>Poorly aged pop culture references
>Sudden strange body changes
>Turning into large fuzzy creature
>Mother ends an even larger fuzzy creature

Kipo has better story, better morals, a better setting and a free N-word pass from her dad's side of the family. Why aren't you talking about this show instead?

Attached: Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts.jpg (1280x720, 433.2K)

mei mei isnt gay though

Because it's like 3 years old now. It was good at the time but it's done and over with and doesn't have an army of social media shills getting paid to talk about it.

Too true.

The disappearing and reappearing shoes will always bother me.

I miss her

Attached: KIPOISACUTE.gif (480x342, 115.35K)

Attached: Kipo partial xform.png (800x800, 957.08K)

Then rewatch the show. It never "went" anywhere. Shows don't "leave" when they end, they stay right here.

Okay. This was not what I expected to find when looking for Kipo's dress.

Attached: aldr,x1700,front-c,185,103,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 97.72K)

>an army of social media shills getting paid to talk about it.
Starting to sound like a schizo. Is that what you think popular movies are?

I can see what you did there.

Because it's dumb.

And not dumb like a normal dumb show, no, dumb in a way that results from sitting down and making dumb decisions.

I won't list all the dumbness but here's a few that bothered me (I only watched the first two seasons but I bet Evil Blonde Woman Scientist ended up turning herself into an even more hideous monster):

- Two hundred years, but there are working cassette tapes and batteries. American-built houses still stand. Cars run. No. None of that is even remotely possible.
- Kipo magically retains her clothes when she transforms into a 50-foot jaguar monster. Fuck outta here, have the beast wear some kind of little headdress that becomes a poncho when she turns back.
- The mandrill somehow finds more refined gold than currently exists on the planet in a single repository on the American west coast, and develops the means to smelt it and pump it up to abput a hundred meters in under a week just for a single meaningless arena scene
Somebody made that decision
They need to be hunted down and killed
- The animals breed true even after 200 years - so, say, eight to ten generations. No further mutations occur, it's just a magic potion that turned their ancestors into animal people and now their descendants are all animal people forever.
But they don't develop their own culture, they just emulate human culture. They also all speak English.
- Giant animals. What do they eat?
- A bug that is functionally indestructible, yet is reborn and ages every day... yet retains all of his memories and personality.
- The gay kid. It offends me to no end that the word even still exists after the apocalypse. In don't disapprove of gayness, but of it being an issue.

Also how he said it. In that situation. It came up. It was dumb.

I don't mind high fantasy but the show was trying for a sort of realism on the one hand and balls-to-the-wall anything goes fever dream bullshit on the other WHILE STILL LETTING MUCH DRAMATIC POTENTIAL LIE.

Fuck this shit.

What bothers me most about a show like this is that it decreases the odds of a better show being made about this subject any time soon.

Something like Kamandi, I suppose

Attached: 242284344_399029951591216_1685601640072636955_n.jpg (1080x1309, 155.23K)

The excessive "We need to talk with our enemies. Killing them would be an easy solution to all of the problems, but then we'd clearly be evil," pissed me off to no end. Kipo's inability to actually harm those that want to murder everyone she knows really held things back.

The Mod Frogs fights were absolute kino

Attached: 345324523.jpg (1024x582, 69.33K)

What did they do besides being an obnoxious gaslighting redditard faggot?

ok

I want to do things to this wolf.

Attached: GoodBillionsProfile.png (393x643, 250.31K)

It bothers me that everyone is okay with Lio lying to them for 14 years.

also nobody mentions the problem that kipo has so much power.

1-you agree with everything that kipo wants
2- or face a giant jaguar.

>- The gay kid. It offends me to no end that the word even still exists after the apocalypse. In don't disapprove of gayness, but of it being an issue.
this.
They are in the apocalypse with monsters stronger than a human, their duty as a human is to reproduce at all costs.
And what happens if Kipo dies without descendants? What would stop the mutes from eating humans again?

She was just pink naruto

There's no "deep" lore to obsess over and the main character isn't a lesbian, so there's nothing that Any Forums is interested in discussing.

>The animals breed true even after 200 years - so, say, eight to ten generations. No further mutations occur, it's just a magic potion that turned their ancestors into animal people and now their descendants are all animal people forever.
what would have happened if kipo received the cure?
The series makes it seem like she's going to die, but she and Yumyan were born mutes, but Yumyan turned into a cat for some reason when he received the cure.

Attached: 1644698318676.png (536x1079, 160.27K)