Harley Quinn works best as a redeemed Heroine

Harley Quinn works best as a redeemed Heroine

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Harley-Quinn-Noir-Costume-Sean-Murphy.jpg (1400x700, 88.6K)

Hmm

Attached: 124244304696.jpg (670x847, 59.38K)

>works with a clown responsible for millions of innocent deaths, many of them kids
>murders plenty of innocent people herself
sure, why not, she's a hero now

>>murders plenty of innocent people herself

Wrong in the main continuity she doesn't kill anyone not in self defense.

>I want to fuck Harley Quinn so i demand more of her as a quirky hero so just ignore all the crimes/laws broken and all the people and children she has killed for Joker.
Nah.

She only works as a pretend hero at times where she thinks shes helping. She should be seen and act crazy and her best roles after BTAS is in comics/cartoons where shes a part of Suicide Squad. It's a fitting place for her to always come close to death and not be that bothered by it.

Attached: 1635729295706.jpg (1080x1080, 113.5K)

She should be a blue lantern after overcoming the Joker and returning to her old hopeful self

White knight disproves this entirely. She works as a noir hero when dc stops trying to get the hot topic girl audience

But White Knight is unreadable, trashy otome fanfiction?

Tough shit, it sells and people like it

>tripfag thread
>"prove me wrong"

Attached: 1647236930406.png (755x1255, 44.01K)

>in the main continuity
Name everything in "the main continuity"

What do you want, the animated series or the past 20 years of batman comics take your pick.

>White Knight
literal self-insert fanfiction, Harley isn't even a character in White Knight, she is the plot. There is nothing that is allowed to happen in White Knight without Harley having giga-brain predictions. It is one of the worst interpretations of the character and with Harley that's really saying something.

Your not wrong i could totally see it

but the issue is that he has to be redeemed not just
>I'm sorry I help a serial killer kill innocent but now I'm still going to be killing people but with a quirky bimbo attitude. It fine all my sin are absolve because I been a abuse victim and I'm gay now
which is the way dc handle the whole situation

boooring
make her a boy

>Black widow is okay
>Clayface is okay
>Songbird is okay
>Hawkeye is okay
>Rogue is okay
>Harley Quinn is not okay
I don't even like her but you're just being a cunt.

Hear me out
Harley becomes part of the batfamily
Thoughts?

because good Harley is just gwen-pool, I like her evil

Fair enough

>Wrong in the main continuity she doesn't kill anyone not in self defense.
The mass child murders were main continuity

That said
>DC
>continuity
>implying

Attached: dc comics.jpg (663x376, 51.74K)

If she were actually redeemed, I'd actually agree with you, but she as far as I'm aware, still canonically killed innocent people that are still canonically dead.

If she dragon balls them back, I'd say she works great as a hero.

What would her new name be? Batshit?

No, kill the Batman family.
It should only have Batman, Robin, Alfred, Gordon and an extra character.

No. Harley only works when she's actively disliked and distrusted because even her attempts at being a "good guy" are twisted and misguided. She's either directly committed or been complicit in multiple crimes that have led to the loss of countless innocent lives and you can't just wipe that away by going "I'm good now!" That's why she's better as a member of the Suicide Squad.