Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this was the best Riddler?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this was the best Riddler?

Attached: ClBLkODWgAEccfZ.jpg (925x1124, 112.43K)

He's fat

Dat ass is fat

Attached: EasD1DGXkAAJ6h4.jpg (896x1106, 600.13K)

Shumacher's Batman movies were so gay, it's disgusting.

He oughta be in a snazzy suit not that thing

No. Gorshin and Dano are both better.

Attached: riddlerbatman1960s.jpg (1280x688, 146.48K)

That's how I felt as a kid and I didn't even know what "gay" was yet, just grossed me out

Somebody stop me

Attached: The_Riddler_Batman_Forever.jpg (504x615, 194.98K)

Batman Forever felt so homoerotic. All the flash colors and the the tight spandex mixed in with night club aesthetics. I'm dead convinced that the only reason that Chis McDonald was in the movie was because Schumacer wanted to fuck his twink ass

now that the dust has settled can I cave your skull in and fuck it silly? :)

The 66 Riddler was really good, but Carrey was fairly decent in this one too.
By the way if you want to see a more subdued Carrey check out Once Bitten. Still holds up, I think and it's one of his earlier roles. It's also a pretty decent concept for a plot.

If he was the best one, he'd be in all the memes instead of Frank.

No, Gorshin's the best live action Riddler. Best overall is still BtAS.

Attached: MV5BNjk2OTM4MTktNjgxNC00ZDc3LTliZmItNGZjNjNhMDJmNTYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 115.24K)

Pic related has been the only person in the last six decades to portray a live-action Riddler well. He's slightly handsome while still having a dash of skinny nerd to him. He captured his neurotic bipolar behavior of going from hyper egomaniac to short-tempered psychopath. He was the right level of smarmy while still making Riddler seem vulnerable and human and not like some infallible genius who always has the answer.

He captured the looks, behavior, and his voice was pretty good.

Attached: 4534534.png (1111x637, 650.5K)

Gotham has a really great-looking cast who can do camp well.

Everyone always forgets that John Astin was also the Riddler. He was good, but he had to follow Gorshin.

>tfw i look back at my autistic "riddler phase" from when i was in elementary

Attached: tommy hat.jpg (206x206, 21.75K)

I've never seen all of the 66 Batman series, just the movie and a few Gorshin Riddler episodes so I genuinely had no clue ol' Gomez ever played him. The only villain I knew had been recast was Freeze.

No.

John Astin was the Riddler for 2 episodes in the second season, while Gorshin was in 1, 3, and the movie. He was going to be in more episodes in season 2, but they replaced him with The Puzzler.

It was either because Gorshin was already committed to doing something else that he couldn't get out of, or because Gorshin's agents asked for too much money to have him back.

I don’t know if he’s the best, but he’s the hottest live action one. And BTAS Riddler is the hottest animated one.