Nu-Any Forums finally has a mascot :D

nu-Any Forums finally has a mascot :D

Attached: pedobearkisscut_600x.jpg (600x980, 19.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQAC2pPVu88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great image, should get a lot of use

i thought so too!

Does anyone even remember him?

>hello fellow pandas

Why does modern Any Forums hate To Catch a Predator so much?

Zoomers don't know what this is.

Because the chat logs in that show remind too many people of their discord DMs.

Oh no, my life revolves around what zoomers do and don't know!!!

>a movie about a pedo who becomes a pedopanda when aroused
would watch

For me, it's donni1957_male

youtu.be/hQAC2pPVu88

Shills are getting desperate. I wonder how hard this flopped.

Attached: 1644740730955.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

You clearly don't understand. You are surrounded by zoomers. They are running things now.

Any Forums is so full of pedos it's getting out of hand

At the same time we're getting 10 pedo threads a day, retards still come here and deny it's a problem.

Attached: 198b4eb470621ab6baa12aa3cfb9362e.jpg (564x798, 53.06K)

Better to start the redpilling early!

Yeah, and alot of it is perpetuated by lgbtq freaks AKA groomers.

Cunny is Any Forums culture, brother.

and so are turning ped-obears!

I don't agree or disagree, but pedophile threads are tacitly allowed on Any Forums (and /trash/ I think) not Any Forums. They should be moved there.

Attached: a23819dddb85640daefd0026a6bdb943.jpg (564x797, 60.53K)

So long as the pedophilia is related to cartoons or comics, I don't see the issue.

If it were part of the story, that's one thing. Genuine story elements from canon sources are fine.

It's when a basic bitch coomer thread devolves into a loli coomer thread that I have a problem with it. Pedos start to fill up the board with pedo threads and pedo images, and that sort of thirsty is unsavory; it makes the board shittier by simply existing. It adds nothing to a discussion to let everyone know how much you want to fuck kids, and there's a place (Any Forums) where you're free to share your depravity with other people like you.

Think of it this way, if r34 was fully allowed on Any Forums the board would be flooded with it and would be shitter overall than it is now. Not because there's anything inherently wrong with lewd images, but because they take up space in threads without adding anything substantive to them. It's the whole reason there's blue boards to begin with. When people are posting while horny the quality of discussion suffers.

Pedo threads are stealth r34 threads. Coomer threads in general are, but pedo-posters are especially depraved and unhinged and need to be quarantined. Why else would pedo threads be banned from /e/?

Attached: 63f6f6539706db99caab71efa241e14b.jpg (522x640, 58.74K)

I doubt it flopped, it probably did "Okay" but Disney (or pixar, whatever) wouldn't be happy with just "okay"