Unsounded

wtf knock

Attached: ch16_143[1].jpg (600x900, 304.62K)

What's with all the puppies?

Attached: HESBLACKHESBAD.jpg (218x187, 16.38K)

I hope those characters are meant to be unlikable cause God damn that's fucked up

Somehow this bothers me more than the previous few pages.

It's literally what they did to horse thieves in real life.

Horse thieves get the rope, I'm surprised they don't burn you alive for trying to make off with something as lovable as a hound.

Lol I'm all for it
I think Cope said Crescian continental would sound the closest to an American accent and Wild West Cresce dog ranchers lynching shartes are a delight to me

Like come the fuck on, they've got matching bandanas on the dog

Including playing the literal hangman game to give them a chance?

Where do you think the game came from?

Is the word "Puppy" then?

Idunno I watched a video about how the game is weird and extremely one sided depending on how you play a few weeks back, but I never finished watching it and the dude never went into the history of the game itself in what I did see.
Guess the reason why is pretty obvious to me now.
Still pretty fucked.

Looks like Ashley's making a funny and is using Wordle rules. Knock guessed the H-O so I'm thinking it's H-O-U-N-D

You can do some fucked up shit when you're bored.

>"Horse?!" Come on, that's not even a word!

Yeah and I can't really fault them for doing so outside of a desire not to see more of the comic itself

Why did you guess sorry twice you dumb bitch?

the dog has its own place setting, my sides

Oh yeah, I suppose they wouldn't be having the conversation if she's already guessed two letters of a wrong word

Oh that's some hogwash, where'd you hear that shit?

It came to me in a dream.

Maybe she thought apologizing twice would make it twice as likely for them to forgive her

No one knows where hangman came from, it's as good an explanation as any.

If anything they're being more reasonable than the average cattle/horse rustler would have been treated back then.

Which is what made me confused when user compared it to irl lmao.
I figured ranchers would just shoot you usually.

See the other ropes on the tree? This isn't the first hound thief these boys have dealt with.

Shooting and/or immediate lynching, yeah.

Bullets cost money and are reserved for direct threats, cheats, and people that have called you a liar.

Why the fuck are the dogs gigantic?
Why the fuck are they lynching someone?
What the fuck is going on?

Read, nigga, read
Welcome to Cope's Wild Ride

The rite of words and life is a meme. And even in that, it was a choice, not a punishment. This is just fucked up.