Why does Any Forums hate Slott...

Why does Any Forums hate Slott? Apparently he's been building up to a Fantastic Four event for a long time and I kinda want to follow the threads to see what it's all about.

Attached: fantastic four reckoning war.jpg (181x279, 14.1K)

Because his Spider-Man was kinda shit, his she-hulk over rated but this FF is better than hickmans no cap. People latch on to meme opinions and parrot them to avoid being called a casual.

It's mostly residual hate from his Spider-Man run, but if this story is the big event he's wanted to write for decades, it's surprisingly underwhelming.

Brevoort cucked him giving an event to Devil's Reign and no tie-ins to this

I'm not talking about the scale of it as an event, I'm talking about the plot. It's basically just another alien attack event like we've all seen before, only this time the aliens are tied to obscure early Marvel history. So far it's only going to be remembered for a Moon Knight meme scene.

That's superhero comics for you

>pic for ants
I do think ant-man could use some cameo in it. If Slott really wants to connect all his marvel books, why not Mighty Avengers

Slotts FF has been amazing fuck what this board says. He's a decent writer.

Reckoning War has been the lamest fucking shit so far

he writes like he's in a shittier bygone era

all his dialogue is cringe and has boring self-inserts and fetishes/OCs

His FF might not be great, but it does have some great moments.

Attached: HulkBTFO.jpg (3975x3056, 3.31M)

Zora has been a good addition to FF

Attached: RCO094_1582320025.jpg (1332x2048, 371.02K)

His silver surfer was an absolute disgrace

killed spider-man + lazy fuck who has a shitty work ethic

I didn't like SSM but what made it worse was how he acted online. He spent a lot of time baiting people to make them mad and buy more comics (and it worked) and arguing with people that didn't like his comics. Overall his writing got worse with Dying Wish and every other writer doing Spock did him better than Otto. And then when Peter came back, Slott stayed on ASM for several more years. And when he finally left, his other runs weren't any better. So he had a bad reputation, mediocre at best writing, and then it was revealed how bad he was at keeping deadlines. When ASM/SSM was selling well, you can understand how he was kept around but after that it's really a wonder he's still getting work.

why?

Byrne She-Hulk is Ethereal

Slott She-Hulk is a PIG

because he's one of the worst writers, even worse than bendis

I don't read his comics because I'm not a Marvelfag but I like how he triggers trannies and faggots online I wish someone at DC had balls like him instead its just Tom King and Taylor virtue signalling as much as possible

This

He’s fucking awful, has zero knowledge on relationships and only cares about his sales and not a decent story.

FF will be his last major marvel title I’m sure, he just isn’t very good and always late.

Slott's FF is decent at best. I like what he did with Ben and Alicia, giving them the long-awaited marriage and even two adopted kids. That's some great stuff. But at the same time, the whole story about Johny finding his "soulmate" and cheating on her with Doom's right hand felt very stupid, both story vise and in relation to how Johny seems to not be able to have any character development under Slott. I also enjoyed the 2 part story arc with She-Hulk in the court, fighting over FF having custody over Bently. The rest is pretty much forgettable. Can't say anything about the Reckoning War since I'm waiting for it to end so I can binge-read it.