So which cartoon had the best ending?

So which cartoon had the best ending?

Attached: 9474.jpg (2150x750, 292.8K)

I liked the glimpse at Ooos distant future, and the implication that Jake and Lady's descendants are the new dominant lifeform on eath, but otherwise ATs ending was underwhelming as hell

Regular Show's had faults but was much more satisfying. David Bowie helped.

Regular Show, it invalidated all of Mordecai's love shit that made mid seasons decline hard but it returned to form in the final season and final episode was great
Adventure Time's finale was just straight up bad

Regular Show easy

The one that didn't rot due to a change of showrunners.

>Good finales
Big Picture Show
A Regular Epic Final Battle
Remembrance of Courage Past + Perfect
Last But Not Beast + Ego Trip
I Are Legend
Chowder Grows Up

>Ok finales
Operation Interview
Goodbye to Bloo
Fish Out of Water
Anywhere but Sumo
Change your Mind
Let's Fight to the End

>Shit finales
The Inquisition
CI
Lumpus' Last Stand
Exquisite Grandpa
Come Along with Me

>Exquisite Grandpa
Pic related was the real finale and it was good.
>Lumpus Last Stand
It was as bizarre as the series. I thought it was good and a fitting end.

Attached: highschool.png (1334x750, 1.23M)

knock Chowder down to OK finale and Operation Interview to Good and you got my opinion

Anyone who says Regular Show had a great ending is delusional. There are exactly TWO reasons Any Forums says this:
- Mordecai got a gf (in the last 5 minutes)
- it didn't have overt SJW themes

Aside from that, it was a mess of an ending. Mordecai and Rigby weren't even the protagonists anymore, it wasn't their story, everything in the last season with the space shit was an awkward attempt to jump at the lore bandwagon at the last moment. It tried to replicate the opening of S4 but it wasn't nearly as epic or memorable at the end.

user, I’m going to let you in on a secret, you never got invited to parties not because you’re a nerd, but because you’re a buzzkill fuck off the ending was fun.

It's funny that Futurama could be put in all 3 categories.

Regular Show hands down

>Mordecai got a gf
That was the worst part of it. The romance part for mordecai felt forced but otherwise the ending was solid.
>it didn't have overt SJW themes
I wouldn't have cared if it had 'sjw themes' or not. I just enjoyed the ending because it closed all the character archs and but a nice bow on the series. I didn't love the last season by any means but the ending was great. Stop being a contrarian for attention.
Well one show doesn't have Princess Bubblegum so it wins inherently.

Most of the character arcs didn't matter all that much and only got like one obligatory scene/moment in the final episodes.

If Princes Bubblegum died at the end after taking over Finn and Jake's story that'd be fucking kino.

>Most of the character arcs didn't matter all that much
If you enjoyed the characters they did? That was half the point of the series. Plus even just focusing on the main two, Rigby got AMAZING character development in the last few seasons.

If mordecai got a boyfriend I'd still say it's a great ending now fuck off

>If you enjoyed the characters they did?
I mean that they didn't matter in the ending episodes. No one in particular was the focus other than maybe Pops who became God because he was the first RS character Quintel drew or something.

>14 years and Sozin's Comet still hasn't been topped

It must have had a good ending if it's getting renewed.

Attached: king-of-the-hill.jpg (1200x628, 120.5K)

>aang getting turtle powers out of nowhere so they could deus ex machina his way out of killing ozai