Attached: mm.png (1024x736, 552.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

img-lb.fireden.net/co/image/1466/68/1466682641629.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

left one cause I like dark blue

why did you screenshot an image instead of posting the image

both are dogshit
Minnie was perfect in 1930

Attached: minnie 1930 model.jpg (1280x866, 291.38K)

I choose this

img-lb.fireden.net/co/image/1466/68/1466682641629.png

Left because she can femdom her boyfriend like it should be

This one. Because it's more revealing.

Attached: minnie_mouse_s_feet__3_by_bowloficecream_ddi7uru-350t.jpg (275x350, 17.03K)

Holy shit that is some expressive artwork.
What happened in like the 70's and 80's where Mickey and Minnie's designs went to shit?

/thread

must admit, she looks pretty good in blue

and 1940s Minnie is most smoochable Minnie

Attached: 1368212274440.gif (403x227, 2.87M)

Where is her underwear?

i sense something good is gonna happen

>Animation in the 70s/80s
There's your answer user

They became bland corporate mascots

>What happened in like the 70's and 80's where Mickey and Minnie's designs went to shit?
Because animation as a whole went to shit.

i agree, the underwear's the best part

Attached: minnie-thrust.gif (889x1080, 267.61K)

Either on her face or on her head. Take your pick.

Right due to bloomer shots.

UPSKIRT SHOT SOMEONE CANCEL THEM!!

Right because it fits Minnie's personality more and the lighter colors work better with her black fur then dark blue does.
The new suit is just trying too hard, and again the black and dark blue do not work well together. her entire body becomes muddled together in the thumbnail where you can still se all the details on her old costume.
It's a painfully obvious bullshit push to appease and irate the usual people, my guess is to cover up something they didn't want people actually talking about.
Chances are they'll go back to regular Minnie anyways. Just another shitstain on Disney's timeline.

There was no Minnie Mouse in the 1970s. Her appearance in Mickey's Christmas Carol was the end of a long long hiatus.

She did have a TV special in the 1980s where her pants were even more trousered than in the OP's pic. that was based on the 1940s design but it was like on threes or something. at one point she literally says "gotta go, animation is expensive" and vanishes.

Attached: minnie nerd.png (480x360, 251.18K)

It's a fucking literal fashion thing, it was literally never a replacement of her regular clothes, Disney does this all the time with Minnie, it just gets attention now because the media wanted to stoke the fire of the culture war.

Don't watch the black-and-white Mickies, whatever you do.