Ducktales Thread

The last episode of Ducktales reboot was shown a year ago. Yes, the Ducktales reboot was a real disappointment for me, and the finale of that series turned out to be horrible. Still, I’m glad Donald ended up with two adopted daughters and with Daisy as his future wife. And yes, even after a year, I think this series was ok. What do you think about this series and what kind of legacy would this series have in the future? What would you like to change in the Ducktales reboot?

Attached: tumblr_7af9fc0d31fe05fa6ea568eeb4379a8b_8c54d865_1280.jpg (540x546, 47.77K)

Daughters? No no no you have it all wrong, those are clones of Scrooge female children clones he can over power. He’s going to get so much frustration off from them.

I think you should kill yourself, dumb shit-slurping Mouseketeer faggot.

It won't be remembered as fondly as the original and will likely age very poorly I think.

>I think you should kill yourself, dumb shit-slurping Mouseketeer faggot.
What?! What are you talking about? What kind of mouseketeers?!

Those are his two fuck buddies along with Daisy

This show got worse from season to season and was thoroughly mismanaged. A year after the show's end and the fandom is already dying and the show is being forgotten

>nutales

Attached: DonRosaSign.jpg (1025x738, 343.14K)

The last episode of nutalesfag was shown seven minutes ago. Yes, nutalesfag was a real disappointment for me, and the finale of that posted turned out not to an hero. Still, I'm glad nutalesfag ended up transitioning and with >(You) as her future wife. And yes, even after seven minutes, I think her posts were okay. What do you think about this meme and what kind of legacy would this meme have in the future? What would you like to change in the nutalesfag reboot?

Let's not kid ourselves the original had good animation and nothing else and is the worst of the original Disney Afternoon lot

Other than giving us Della Duck, I agree.

A big thing of this show was cameos from all across the Disney afternoon. Rescue Rangers, Kit Cloudkicker, Bubba. The problem is that in a future Ducktales reboot, outside of Della I can't really see anyone wanting to see a cameo from this series. Does anyone want to see more Lena or Violet? Or this version of Webby, Duckworth or Launchpad?

Actually, I take that back, Glomgold was great, but this show added characters to add characters, not because it was building a greater universe.

Attached: DuckTales_Characters for ants.jpg (254x390, 67.71K)

I liked it. Not sure why so many Any Forums anons got so buttmad and cried about it being terrible. But I will admit that Webby being revealed as Scrooge's daughter is kinda blatantly Mary Sue territory.

What exactly counts as "forgotten" ? There's only so much you can discuss about a cartoon with 3 seasons. Just because something isn't getting daily threads doesn't mean it's forgotten.

Why the fuck are Scrooge's clones female? Is he ftm?

The original lasted 100 episodes and became icon of the 80's for a reason. It was innovative for television animation and had fun banter dialogue, great music and strong side characters.

It's because they're female clones of Scrooge. Yeah, it would have been nice to have an explanation where they only could clone his x chromosome, or there was an issue with the cloning process or something, but nope. They're just his female clones. For some reason.

I really liked this series. I grew up with the comics as a kid and I loved all the references and different takes on the old stuff. And the characters were fun.

I liked Webby, even despite her being OP as fuck. She's cute.

I will criticize its flaws as much as anyone else, but main reason is comic purists got really pissy shit got changed for this adaption and all the fan attention went to the new product. It's been a year and they still can't get over it.
LOT3C directly got screwed over immensely hard by this show and those fans got over it within a few weeks. The comic purists can't ever let it good

Glomgold is the best part of NUducktales. But if they try it again and get a different VA it probably will be a pale imitation.

Appreciate what they were going for, but they were cramming so much into the finale that this aftermath came across rushed, they barely know each other

>nothing else and is the worst of the original Disney Afternoon lot
>user thinking that Bonkers and Shnookums and Meat are better than Og Ducktales
Oh, please...
You're right.

Attached: DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg (364x274, 83.63K)

I would’ve been fine if they used female clones so it wouldn’t be as obvious. Any kind of explanation would’ve been nice heck even a fun curse from magica that Scrooge could never have a son.

The threads for this show weren't numerous when it was airing either. I was referring more to the tumblr side of the fandom(where the crew and biggest fan names were) which had several colossal shitstorms and is becoming more desolate by the day