Did you ever watch cartoons with your grandparents? Shat kind of shows did they like?

Did you ever watch cartoons with your grandparents? Shat kind of shows did they like?

Attached: 413E35B4-1063-4FC6-B595-AB661D31D7DA.png (236x214, 69.3K)

Watching old Tom and Jerry cartoons at night with Grandma was peak childhood kino

My grandma really liked Ed Edd and Eddy, but she also liked Rocko and Hey Arnold. She wasn't a fan of SpongeBob though.
She also liked to watch animaniacs and looney tunes.
But this is also the same woman that helped me beat resident evil 4 when I was a teenager so get tastes were not normal

My Grandfather watched all of Avatar with me when it was airing

Rocky and Bullwinkle

I never met my grandparents.

>Shat
Lucky never had that happen. Looney tunes was cartoon of choice.

I watch Christmas specials with my parents and grandparents every year.
My grandma loves the Rankin/Bass specials, same with my dad.

No, my grandma was the type of old person that gets offended by everything so when someone would fart or do something obnoxious she would say something like "thats disgusting" yet she would watch Judge shows and SoapOpera's and their dumb premises.

When I got into my teens I'd put on Southpark just to get the reaction from her, I'd laugh and then change the channel. Good lady , just from a different time.

I used to watch Spongebob with my grandparents, grandma even used to joke that if i watched too much i would wake up with a fish head instead of a human one.

I don't watch cartoons in cemeteries a lot.

I don't remember watching cartoons with my grandparents. I do remember watching King of the Hill with my mom since she likes Cotton and Dale.

My grandfather used to watch Mr. Meaty when it was still on TV.

Attached: MEAT.jpg (1161x1733, 374.96K)

I watched Phineas and Ferb with my grandfather, he was a british sailor, so he always cracked up at the jokes they'd pull.

When I was very young, my dad's parents were the only members of my immediate family that had cable, so I remember watching Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls when we were over there

used to watch tom an jerry with mine, then CTCD. I miss you memaw

Attached: 1633120204750.jpg (845x925, 60.17K)

I remember watching Dragon Ball Z Kai once at my grandpa's with my cousins. Fun times.

Grandpa watched anything with me, and grandma hated cartoons.

My grandpa had a shit ton of old cartoons from the 40's to the 60's on vhs. No idea how the fuck he got them but we all enjoyed watching little lulu, daffy duck, the three stooges and tom & jerry.
I miss those days.

Attached: 1646538522040.jpg (480x750, 81.45K)

>grandma hated cartoons
same, it made me feel bad about liking them

Attached: 1632153872103.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

You have a badass grandma.

Attached: flint.gif (500x384, 390.06K)

Sometimes I'd stay overnight at my grandparents' house on a Friday and then on Saturday morning I'd have them turn on Yugioh in the living room

Attached: 1621217546782.jpg (1280x902, 517.96K)

My Pop-Pop loves The Simpsons and I always told him he looked and acted like Hank Hill

Attached: 0F29816E-73F9-4BFA-845C-027B57F11C7F.jpg (800x600, 151.21K)