Damn he’s no longer my favorite

Damn he’s no longer my favorite

Attached: DD5E9992-7549-48F6-9445-9771CCEF0646.jpg (1284x981, 682.56K)

He has been a manlet forever. Him being a massive weeb is a better reason to hate him.

I get an anrgy short stack bf to myself.

Meanwhile Aquachad is so fucking ripped his muscle definition shows through scale mail armor.

Attached: 20220313_200114.jpg (720x1051, 342.19K)

>Are you there, God?
>It's me, Logan
>Why did you make me a manlet?

Attached: e71048b6ca91bc3eec1d12f06c9dd998.gif (480x360, 1.38M)

BatSkeleys, when is Alfred gonna feed us...

Attached: 20220313_201459.jpg (720x767, 276.41K)

You didn't notice that with the fastball special?

There was quite the fan outcry at a tall actor playing him in the movies. Are you not old enough to remember that?

Wolverine was created in early 1970 right? Back then 1.6 m could be considered average. In the span of two or three generations height really inflated. I know that nowadays anybody below 1.85 M (roughly 6 ft, you savages) is considered a subhuman but you're forgetting that some of these characters were created before you or your parents were born.

I grew up on the 90s animated series, always thought he was as tall as Gambit and Cyclops, only hunched most of the time

His height is more consistent on comics, they always made him as tall as the average characters in most cartoons

>Are you not old enough to remember that?
>the first movie released over two decades ago
hardly anyone here is

You have no idea how many oldfags are here. Nobody leaves Any Forums.

>OP only just this second discovered this

Attached: Carol smug 2.png (1097x805, 1.28M)

The entire point of his character is he was supposed to be small and vicious. Like a Wolverine.

If only that were true.

Average height, at least int the US (I imagine Canada has similar stats) hasn't changed nearly that much in the past few decades. It's about 178 cm or so only changing by a few cm unless you are going back a long time. The whole 6ft thing is just because it's a nice cutoff for above average height mostly in the context of finding taller men attractive.

>small and vicious
>casts a 6 ft 2 actor in the movies

I'm too young to give a fuck on simple shit, he looks enough to be wolvie and I was content

>Average height, at least int the US (I imagine Canada has similar stats) hasn't changed nearly that much in the past few decades.

Yes it has.

>The whole 6ft thing is just because it's a nice cutoff for above average height mostly in the context of finding taller men attractive.

It's not just that. Shorter people tend to be disrespected in general. Just look at this thread.

Also one more thing: Wolverine was born somewhen in 19th century so by the time he was adult his height would most definetly be average at the time.