Death Battle

A Death Battle discussion thread. Harley vs Jinx on Youtube March 28th which is a Monday. Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: harley_quinn_vs_jinx_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_dewp9qx-pre.jpg (1193x670, 129.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFkhvjQRAk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jinx would win. She's a super solider and has more weapons.

While Harley's no soldier, she's superhuman as well thanks to Ivy.

which one is "more" superhuman?

Attached: F4C10EDA-2F6F-4A3C-95CE-24ABF087B788.png (750x421, 754.99K)

Bring me Inuyasha.

Attached: Legendary Devil Hunter.jpg (970x546, 41.77K)

Harley will win because she's more popular and probably more "powerful." Jinx is by far the better character though.

I am fully expecting them to pull a Joker and give Harley the win because of some bullshit like taking advantage of Jinx or something combined with wank. Don't particularly care who wins this match though as I care little for either and Jinx breaking the DC streak against non Marvel would be kind of lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFkhvjQRAk8

Why are Dragon Ball fans are so desperate to prove that their dumb anime universe is just as powerful as Marvel/DC's with a "but technically stronger" in parentheses?

Devilman stomps Hellboy. As for Shinra VS Human Torch, isn't Endgame Shrina universal+ now with his new form? There may be some stupid comic shit but as far as I am aware Human Torch hasn't gone that level

>I am fully expecting them to pull a Joker and give Harley the win because of some bullshit like taking advantage of Jinx or something combined with wank.
They could actually try to justify it since Harley was psychologist.

Not only that, Fire Force is a confirmed Prequel to Soul Eater.

>"Inuyasha? Hell I killed him last week."

Attached: Sol.Badguy.full.285853.jpg (740x1050, 260.27K)

>B-but Jinx is by far the better character.
Lazy cope

Have Death Battle made you gain an interest in a character before? It got me into Mob Psycho 100. I'm also watching Arcane because of this Death Battle though I've only seen the first two episodes. I started watching Daredevil after his episode.

It made me read Berserk.

Not death battle but vs made me take the time to read some books, something that I otherwise would never have bothered doing. Worm and Brandon Sanderson’s Cosmere setting in particular.

Attached: 4E5C597B-A6E2-4E97-8EDA-4735BBED2B0C.png (750x421, 798.48K)

No, because I'm not a brain-dead powerlevelfag

Post matchups you guys want to see.

Harley wins because DC wank.

Killua vs literally who?

Dante is probably going to fight Kratos.

It actually got me into Berserk, BattleToads, and Killer Instinct.

Attached: FullDBCollage.png (1097x615, 1.79M)

One must wonder what was their reaction to goku jobbing to a train

How would Namor the Sub-Mariner fare in One Punch Man?

Attached: Namor Ribic.jpg (531x1280, 37.84K)