KND turns 20 years old this year

>KND turns 20 years old this year
Where did the fucking time go?

Attached: knd_x_fnf___dad_battle_by_haxorus118_desyocb-pre.jpg (1032x774, 107.68K)

I legit beloved I could recreate the KND IRL as a child. I would tape episodes and draw the treehouse and weapons hoping to recreate them. My parents called me an idiot but I just thought they didn’t believe hard enough. I really just wanted to go on adventures with a group of friends.

I wish they would air reruns of it at least, can't believe kids nowadays are missin out on it. It really was one of the best children's cartoons

The reveal that the Delightful Children are Numbuh 1's cousins (step but still somewhat related), and we didn't get a family reunion episode.

This is why it's parents' jobs to eliminate any and all signs of their children's "rebel" phase. For the real-world consequences of failure to accomplish this, see Ottowa in early 2022, or Seattle in Summer of 2020.

Not american, explain.

2002 feels like a pretty long time ago to me.

Courage got cancelled for this
>last Courage episode was late November 2002
>KND comes out early December

>truckers run a GoFundMe scam (2022)
>SoundCloud rapper takes over a police 'no-go' zone (2020)

What was the scam?

Things could really be over in an instant at the speed time is passing. Every time I think about it I get depressed. Recently I saw a dog I knew in my childhood again and they were just so old and barely able to move. When in my memory of the last time I saw them they were so full of life and playful.

and Tropic still hasn't finished that game yet...

How about you grow up, stop watching cartoons, stop masturbating to drawn tits, start a family and be something useful, like a cog in a machine?

How about you mature, learn how to animate, get gud and make millions masturbate to your drawn tits, get bitches and a cute daughteru who will continue your legacy to throw a wrench in the machinery?

>KND is so old it's an adult, not even a teenager

KND is somewhat grounded in reality, so your efforts weren't for naught.

So does this shit

Attached: MV5BMDAzM2M0Y2UtZjRmZi00MzVlLTg4MjEtOTE3NzU5ZDVlMTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyOTg3Njg@._V1_.jpg (2040x3091, 1.42M)

Do you think Mr. Warburton had any idea so many people would find Father sexy?

Do firstoids really?

I don't think I ever finished it

So it goes. At one point the Flintstones and Tom & Jerry cartoons were brand new. All is eventually relegated to memory, some with nostalgia, some without.
Take heart user and focus on the future, no matter how shit it is.

Have you ever watched a cartoon you really, really loved as a kid, probably your favourite, again now as an adult, and found it kind of shit? KND is probably the biggest case for me. I don't fully recall that phrase from mandy in the billy and mandy crossover, but it was something about those retards fighting over the right to eat chocolate cookies or something like that and I agree, the whole KND universe is fucking ridiculous and an absolute joke. But the problem isn't that, the problem is that IN SPITE OF that, the show still took itself seriously many times, and I found that stupid.