Modern female gets to direct a film

>modern female gets to direct a film
>I WANT TO MAKE IT ABOUT ME ME ME AND HOW MY PUSSY BLEEDS AND HOW POWERFUL I AM AND HOW PARENTS STINK GUUUUUUUUUUH MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
I'd love to see the response to a film made by a guy about a lad going through the same changes

Attached: file.png (976x549, 571.72K)

THERES ALREADY 7 TURNING RED THREADS

Attached: 9EED9822-39D7-424C-87DB-2DD2D03A4471.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

I do think a movie about a boy menstruating would be rather shocking.

some of the shit that gets praised here is the exact same, Gr*vity F*lls in front

>Guys going through puberty

Could have sworn I saw a film/series about the very same concept

It's already been made, it's called FLCL. Except unlike Turning Red, FLCL has a lot of introspection, and the main character's hormone-induced actions aren't constantly being validated. Women simply aren't capable of portraying themselves in media without letting their narcissism take over.

gotta love how fucking angry you are at this movie.

i haven't even watched it and i already know i'm gonna unironically love it.

of course i'm gonna pirate it because of the recent gay shit. hey i got an idea! maybe you can buy it to fight the gays while hatewatching it

There must be some kind of mistake. I was informed that Asian girls are humble and cool and aren't egotistical maniacs.

Not that shocking, given it's *the current year*

um stop being on the wrong side of history? asian girls obviously were rebellious loud obnoxious and absolutely horny, right????
this film was written by someone who never grew up and keeps thinking her past was something better, I bet the whore who fuckin directed this shit was a boring retard who no one talked to lmao

Gay?? You trolling or for real?

>asian girls obviously were rebellious loud obnoxious and absolutely horny, right????
You’ve clearly never met Asian girls or women, they are indeed exactly like that.

>boy on period
Isn't that OP right now?

>girl power film
>"you're life ends after 30 and you don't deserve to embrace your panda and get a new lease on life, enjoy being miserable forever"

Have you even seen it or just want to shitpost?

Why is a woman making a movie about herself noteworthy? Every male director makes movies about themselves. Most movies are like this. Dumb fuck.

American Pie

I hate womanchildren

Attached: 1643991413427.jpg (249x243, 5.87K)

We need a Turning Red for guys where it isn’t afraid to acknowledge that 13 year old boys are constantly horny as FUCK.

this is the worst time to be in Any Forums. and mouse shills are to be blame for it.

women aren't people tho?

Attached: 1446391259888.png (323x287, 46.04K)

no they arent you fucking retard
they were some of the quietest and well behaved in my schools
the only exception to that were the gookniggers from some shithole like Indonesia or the Phillipines
other than that, quiet, respectful, and kept to themselves

Attached: thefuck.jpg.687a85b272a656162c7dbe4ae39034c7.jpg (635x627, 18.12K)

Catholic woman paradox they call it. Raised so strictly that the second you taste freedom you can’t get enough.

I don't want to watch turning red
I will not watch turning red

user not wrong. I have seen drawings/stories written by Asian women and they have mess up scenes.
> Underage boys getting gang rape by satanic cult.
> High school boy wearing a wig and lingerie in the middle of the night trying to seduce older men.
> A child sex slave getting their head decapitated.
> Futa goddess raping a legal tomboy loli.
> Making a doujin based on irl rape experience.
And many more.

It's okay, it's an opportunity for me to say things to them that will haunt them for the rest of their life

bleeding pussy? where

>I'd love to see the response to a film made by a guy about a lad going through the same changes

Get to work then.

That's JAPANESE women. Asian women tend to write books, while guys write books AND do manhua.

>I'd love to see the response to a film made by a guy about a lad going through the same changes
You mean what has been done about a 10000000 times? Retard

Attached: yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif (498x273, 1.52M)

Already done plenty of times. And all of them were better than this shit.

>while guys write books AND do manhua.
t. doesn't know about nu-batoto

Male coming-of-age/wish fulfillment is one of the most common story types ever written. But yeah make another fucking thread about the thing you clearly hate so much that you won't stop talking about.

Attached: Beef_wrath.png (438x225, 8.88K)

They need to make an animated coming of age film about a boy who has an inflation fetish.

When I think of what the male equivalent of Turning Red would be my mind goes to Gurren Lagan.

> The high school boy and child sex slave are written/illustrated by a Chinese women. The sex slave one was created by a Chinese Canadian women.