I want to fuck Star Butterfly from the prime example of "good until final season" animated TV show that promotes...

I want to fuck Star Butterfly from the prime example of "good until final season" animated TV show that promotes genocide, race-mixing and has a cross-dressing mexican pedophile main character "Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil"

Attached: NlxXZDmTj74.jpg (1920x1080, 381.05K)

meds
captcha: PP2KA

I am still completely at a loss of words how they created gorillion plot holes and didn't bother closing them out because "muh starco".
Kelly is fucking stuck in that dimension coping with Marco dumping her, Daron what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 123.69K)

>pedophile

Attached: IMG_20220112_194636.jpg (448x650, 91.92K)

He is 30+ and show didn't even elaborate on this shit further than a "lol I forgor password" gag at the end

Attached: S4E5_Adult_Marco_profile_pic.png (650x1020, 391.2K)

actually_its_hebephilia.jpg

actually_its_ephebophillia.png

Bruh, there's r34 for that, wasting everyone's time posting here

Because he was an old ass

>Hey mom, I can't date any girls my age because I'm actually a 30 year old man in another dimention, can you hook me up with some of your friends?

Same.

Attached: star.jpg (1280x2083, 255.9K)

>Oh sweetie you don’t need to go to my friends for that! You’ve got me right here!
>and this is why the baby was nicknamed Marco Jr.

I can't tell if you're high, schizophrenic or ESL, but yeah svtfoe is a show that outlives it's content and has to make due with shitty B plots being extended, what's the point of Star vs the Forces of Evil after the Forces of Evil are defeated and Marco got the guy he lusted after all show while Star gets to learn valuable lessons that'll come in handy when she rules her kingdom? What's wrong with the somewhat bittersweet ending we could've gotten?

>parents were so fucking desperate to see their son that they made a replacement for him with the same name
Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck? Why the hell last season of this goddamn show is low-key dark?

Kelly was great and deserved better

Because while appearing bittersweet, the ending we've got creates the mother of all plotholes, also known as "All magical creatures have died and everyone else not from Mewnie and Earth got permanently stuck in the dimension they were in because of Star" that wasn't explained or even mentioned in the post-finale Q&A. And it was asked there, hundreds of posts with no reply from show runners.

Attached: ecb.png (895x447, 473.03K)

Oops, misread your post, but I won't delete it, since I want to see anons' opinion on this matter. And yes, show should've ended on season one

Look mate, we all want Star Bootyfly.

Do you have a normal circumcised penis?

y-yes, does this m-m-matter?

15 dicks!