Lmao, Turning Red was actually partially inspired by Ranma 1/2

Lmao, Turning Red was actually partially inspired by Ranma 1/2

Attached: Ranma.png (784x655, 461.35K)

>LA artist is "inspired" by anime, makes something 1,000,000x worse

No kidding?

'Member when people got mad at Butch Hartman over this?

Attached: Butch.jpg (900x864, 104.41K)

>No kidding?
Yeah, No kidding

That looks pretty good. Why would people get mad over that?

They said he traced it

Because he traced it. lol

He clearly didn't

It's always the exact same.shit they were unspired by.

Yeah, he copied it, certainly what you expect from a supposed professional artist and definitely worth the money.

Someone commissioned him to draw a character and he clearly didn't give a shit, so he referenced some stock art he found online SO closely, that it looks practically traced. He's a con artist.

Its not traced though.

>Sailor Moon
>Ranma
then why weren't there underage tits in the movie

Why is it always w*men who make insipid, anime-inspired trash? Can we just kick them out of the industry already?

If that's the case it needed to be a lot more horny

Attached: Ranma.png (1272x1080, 1.79M)

>"Its not traced though."
It might as well be.

Attached: nerd.jpg (216x233, 7.05K)

>men never make anime inspired trash

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard on this board.

Sounds based to me. Why are we seething about this again?

No one is upset over it, But it DID need to be more lewd as anons here
Said, Usagi for example was naked for the entirely of the last episode from the original 90s Sailor Moon anime and her creator drew official naked art of her

And thats why its based.

They may have been covered up, but Priya has pretty big tits for a western animated 13 year old.

Attached: F790CE5A-6632-404D-A48E-A57EAC50C449.jpg (420x626, 32.32K)

And there's the transformation scenes where all the sailors were basically naked but had the color filter thing over them
And anime wise, I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of coomers in the animation team that liked sneak pantyshots even when they were wearing their long uniform skirts

Attached: ct7.jpg (320x240, 22.98K)

Yeah, The animators did naked art of the Sailor Moon characters but I can't post that here, Have some panty shots instead

Attached: Usagi's butt.jpg (1528x1200, 412.85K)

Is just reference, also did person who commission him want specific pose too?

>I took inspiration from these same classic 90s anime that most every woke female animation director take inspiration from!

>Somehow I shat out the same, uninspired, bean mouth CalArts artstyle they they also make ...

>Instead of being a deep study and deconstruction of a story and conflict with a clear message for all ages ... it's just me working through my mommy issues. Pretty much made for me and my friend group.

A cute