Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic...

Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic, pretentious and manipulative douchebag.

Every emo or goth I've ever met has been the sweetest and nicest person.

Attached: Goth_Kids-MichaelPeteHenriettaFirkle.transparent.png (720x405, 305.73K)

This.

You say that but the Goth kids are the biggest anti-emos in South Park

Comixs and cartoons.
This.

Didn't they make an episode about emos in the late 2010's? Like holy shit they're out of touch. Like that makes Family Guy's Leroy Jinkins cringe shit tame by comparison.

Every emo or goth that I met at school during the 2000s didn't even do any of the "brooding" or "attempting to look threatening and nihilistic" shit that most people projected onto them. They still laughed, had fun and hung out with their friends. They just liked the aesthetic.

Bump

Bump

>people who base their personality around hating things are nihilistic superficial assholes
>people that allow themselves to unapologetically like certain things are well-adjusted healthy human beings

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1606337917041.jpg (680x511, 38.2K)

As a former goth, I've known so many goths who were dramawhores.

Same here. The really angry, brooding anti-social people didn't care about any kind of trends or fashion. Most of the Goths I knew didn't even like the music or horror all that much.

There was only one guy I knew that was into that. He was not goth, or emo, or a nihilist. He was an austic muslim and loved to show off his encyclopedic knowledge of horror movie villains.

Yes, goths (actual goths) are based

Bump

They're also very cute, too.

Attached: monophy.gif (480x270, 700.86K)

>before: Kids would cut themselves for attention
>now: Kids will cut off their penis or tits off for attention

Muh ship

Attached: South-park-diggities~2.png (401x540, 106.43K)

Attached: 1646942697280.png (706x573, 20.6K)

Attached: 1644097753571.jpg (1660x2048, 283.74K)

Sounds like you're a cringey emo loser who can't take chad calling you out. Every goth I've ever met was an attention whore who thought they were a badass survivor because their family was lower-middle class instead of middle class.

Attached: tumblr_05073643d524806b80db54000f9ffb8b_97ede212_1280.png (1280x1792, 1.14M)

Emos and Goths are usually dicks that seem to hate me for liking the same stuff as them but wanting to be silly and dumb about it. I realize I can be annoying but they take it a bit further.
Also they smell like weed all the time, which is gross, I think smoking is gross and weed is just as gross as regular cigarettes. I think I got to being anti-goth from that for the most part.

>Every single anti emo or cringe culturer that I've ever met has been an incredibly toxic, pretentious and manipulative douchebag
See