I am forgotten

I am forgotten.

Attached: The_Cuphead_Show!.png (250x250, 105.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZS-Ce8NfI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not great. Not terrible. Better than most of the shit on there now. It's ok for a watch.

>Not terrible.
I thought it was terrible. It was so bad that I couldn't even manage to finish the first episode.

That's because you're terrible

I thought it was great and funny and nice to look at.

Good voice acting though.

That shit ugly.

You don’t know what ugly is.

shill

People don't care about goofy comedy cartoons as much as you'd like to believe. It's a miracle there was any hype to begin with, but that can be attested to the series being an adaptation of an established IP rather than a wholly original comedy cartoon. There might be an uptick in activity once the next batch of episodes releases, but don't expect this to become The Next Big Thing™.

Attached: nicklauerart.jpg (2048x1280, 609.33K)

>still no series soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=CZS-Ce8NfI0

Attached: 1646488165095.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

>people disagree with my opinion?
>no, clearly they're just shills

It was a little forgettable. It was a kid’s show of middle of the road quality that, for the most part, played it safe.

cool logo

Regardless whether the original game fans like this cartoon or not it's important to keep wacky cartoons alive for kids who don't have much other than modern sponge and teen titans go.
It's not terrible, and we know modern wacky cartoons have infinite potential to be pure cancer.

Attached: bitchman.jpg (891x1165, 258.09K)

It was okay. Any Forums overreacted about the art style. It's the cartooniest cartoon we've had in years. It's just not great

>It's not terrible
Wowee. This should be the headline used when promoting the show. The cope is real.

Attached: applause.gif (500x281, 168.08K)

>People
You mean twitterfags who obsess over gay cartoons and they can’t “relate” to something goofy. They don’t give stuff like this a chance
Online fandoms don’t result in viewership success, Owlshit and Frogshit were complete failures while BCG was the successful show of the lot with 4 seasons

Twitter living rent-free in your head I see. It's EVERYONE who shrugs off comedy cartoons. Even here on Any Forums, the only current shows you see getting regular threads tend to be serialized. I'm sure you've seen how dead every BCG thread's been, right?

Attached: bored.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

I wonder how many of you were going "If you don't like and support Uncle Grandpa you don't like REAL cartoons" 9 years ago

The background drawings were nice.
That's literally the only good aspect of the show.
>no proper cell animation, which was the whole point of the game in the first place
>written for literal toddlers, instead of the core audience who are in their mid 20s
>all subtleties and the ironic undertones removed
>obnoxious voice acting with constant screeching
>no violence
Not to mention that the show came several years too late to capitalize on the popularity of the game, it reminded me of the time when they randomly made an Angry Birds movie in like 2017.