Any Forums in the DC universe

Attached: Gotham city.jpg (1600x1016, 498.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129311435/#129313369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck batman I was just tryting to sell eighths of weed to pay my rent. I'm not hurting anyone its just weed its not like crack or heroine or anything

I'm sick of all these superhero movies. I go to the theater for escapism, not to watch documentaries.

Attached: dbe face.jpg (313x313, 58.84K)

So um, guys, what to do when you're gunna turn down a superheroine? Cause I'm currently flying above the air, the meta human is the only one keeping me alive cause she thinks we're dating. Please, send help.

The thing is, you were just collateral. Bats is obviously going after bigger fish, and sadly, you were only a small fish standing in his way.

Stop being a pussy. Breed super children. Take over the world. Fag.

Wow another nigger in the batfamily. Was batwing not enough?

Literally did nothing wrong
Seriously it's so sad that we will probably never get another story featuring these guys

Attached: latest[1].png (500x375, 260.65K)

I have definitive proof that Bruce Wayne is Killer moth who else could afford all killer moth's gadgets? Like the Cocoon gun, or the Moth signal?

is it true that bruce wayne hates fags or is that just a meme?

anybody else getting tired of all the schizos spamming that superman is some random ass reporter? why would a literal god want to larp as some fucking desk monkey? he's probably banging some eskimo chicks in his ice castle right now, not writing celeb gossip articles.

Dude all schizos are Gothamites

with how arkham practically lets loonies out constantly with no attempt to stop them i'm not surprised.

Clark Kent and Lois Lane are married user. I think superman is their Bull, Why else would kent be ok with superman kissing his wife in public?

Sup yall, it's me. It's your boy, Riddler.

Not gunna lie, I knew this guy who'd think it'll be nice to date a chick from Gothamite. I begged not to do it, he's practically throwing away any hope he has for a good life. Ignored my warning.

Where is he now? Why he's in Arkham simping for a chick called, Punchline was it? Dunno all them Gothamites look the same.

Be a ninja they said see the world and kill interesting people they said what they didn't tell you is that you need to be an eco terrorist or freak or there's no upward mobility.

Bros superman just killed my entire family he is a MENACE , he will never be like us

Stop you inferior doppelganger It is I, the one and only Riddler. And I'm here with a riddle
> What is the capital in France?

Alternate Earth, faggot. Our Superman wouldn't do that.

Isn't Killer Moth just another persona of Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot?

LIES. He is not human , he is not like US

Meds. Luthor lost, get over it.

Riddle me this, when is the riddler not a riddler?

Faggot, The Bat only goes after mobsters and violent crooks. So you're either larping or lying about what he beat the shit out of you for.

Is your superman black? because there's like ten universes with a nigger superman for some reason.

Please stop making these threads, they were cringy since day one, now they are nauseating catalog garbage for this shit board

Also, fuck Any Forumsmblr

Attached: Comblr-Warning-1.png (828x1490, 636.62K)

t.marveltard

Guys, I do some work on the side for Scarface. And I think I see batman following me. He's always there in the corner of my eye. The boss has some plan cooked up to rob the Gotham museum for its new puppet display, so I think he's gonna sweat me for the plan. so What do I d

Attached: Joker shitface.jpg (139x361, 12.77K)

Coomer threads, Batgirls threads, and etc. If you're talking about quality post, then this isn't the board for you.

So I got a crackpot theory. I recently have been watching all the times Superman and the League beat the shit out of Darkseid and the new gods. Their height fluctuates constantly. Darkseid goes from being a seven foot tall juggernaut to a fucking manlet between fights.

Are New gods like extra dimensional beings living outside the multiverse?

Not even a marveltard, look up that post on desuarchive ffs, Any Forumsmblr is a giant pile of shit on this site and you aren’t helping excep To make it worse

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129311435/#129313369

Learn to read and research, you retarded nigger, or get in a confrontation with the cops, I’m that’ll go well for all of us (or at least for me)

user that's retarded darkside's just another alien warlord who wants to beat superman. No different than mogul or Despero.

Guys I thought of a trick. If you ever see Starfire, pretend speaking some gibberish language then she'll kiss you to try and learn it. Foolproof, right?

Attached: 16.jpg (425x599, 74.6K)