BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN I SWEAR TO GOD ITS TRUE THAT BRUCE WAYNE IS IN FACT BATMAN

BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN I SWEAR TO GOD ITS TRUE THAT BRUCE WAYNE IS IN FACT BATMAN

Attached: bruce.png (1640x1208, 1.31M)

So are they not gonna do anything about Riddler knowing this information

How can Bruce Wayne be Batman? Batman has saved Wayne's life dozens of times. Does he have duplication powers? A twin?

Attached: 1572330837259.png (400x469, 172.96K)

If Bruce Wayne were Batman why would he post online about how Bruce Wayne is Batman. Sounds like something a guy who's not really Batman would do.

Attached: 1632705292319.jpg (680x680, 109.11K)

That's crazy talk. How could Gotham's youngest and richest mega billionaire nobody ever seems to see and when they do he's covered in gashes and bruises ever be Batman? Come now, that's Arkham talk.

Attached: Qunizel.jpg (640x480, 49.64K)

Yeah right, and let me guess, Superman is Clark Kent? Get off this site schizo

prove it
r
o
v
e

i
t

All of you are idiots, here's the real proof.

Attached: Aquaman.png (1151x437, 1.03M)

>Clark Kent
Who?

>Gotham has an aquarium
I dont know why but that's really sad

Their asses are the same.

Oh please, Wayne isn't Batman, he's financing Batman.
Think about it, where else could the bat get the dough for all those gadgets of his?

Meds. Now.

I'm sure the dolphins are abused and starved while the owner of the establishment is using it as a front to peddle drug money with corrupt political involvement keeping the aquarium up because it makes for a good tourist attraction.

Some journalist that gets closer to the fires for his shots then anyone else so retards think he's an alien.

>Fake and gay conspiracy theory
Batman isn't Bruce Wayne but Jim Gordon is the Rapeman.

Attached: Rape him Batman, rape the joker.png (340x255, 99.56K)

Batman isn't Bruce Wayne, he's not even a single person.
Ever wonder how "Batman" can get into these huge fights and then reappear across the city ready for another beating in five minutes?
Batman is a created police entity to scare criminals into behaving like good boys and girls. Whenever they need a appearance by "Batman", Gordon just stuffs somebody else into the costume and sends them into a high crime area for a bit. Maybe they rough some people up maybe they take a beating, the point is that it makes criminals think there's a suicidally brave maniac wearing a bat costume after them.
Gotham PD does this in multiple areas at once to create the illusion that "Batman" is this near immortal omnipresent superhuman and then they make press releases talking about him as if he's a real person.
Apparently there are enough rubes in Gotham who believe it, so much so that some of crazier criminals seemingly exist just to torment "Batman", either unaware or uncaring that anytime they injure/kill "Batman" Gordon will just send a new one out.

Batman was an inside job.

I prefer the Matches threads, way more fun

I KNEW IT

I don't care how much money Wayne has, supplying Batman does not make HIM Batman.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 15-47-11 Bruce_Wayne_028.webp (WEBP Image 1280 × 1760 pixels) — Scaled (36%).png (576x793, 957.87K)