Want to make a comic

>want to make a comic
>can't draw
>can't afford someone else to draw
>have no possible nepotism anyway
What do?

Attached: 1634909622136.jpg (1920x1276, 294.93K)

Learn to draw and do something productive with you life faggot

I can't, I already tried and I failed.

Learn to draw, it's not that hard

You didn't fail enough, you have to keep failing if you want to get anywhere

It's not hard? I tried, as I was telling you, it led nowhere.

You failed because you didnt really try/gave up. Unless you're actually physically handicapped in some way you can draw, and even then its only harder not impossible

Even something like the OP pic is beyond me.

Well then consider the following:
You only think you want to MAKE a comic, but really you just want to HAVE a comic. Since you have absolutely no desire to ever actually try its clear you dont really want to make one. You're just fixated on having a comic exist that suits your preferences and are in conflict with yourself because you cant admit that you're fundamentally just a consumer.

What you call "failed"? I mean unless you end up getting worse that before.
Little tip : Draw for fun and out of that learn what you need to learn.

Jesus christ OP you sound like such a whining faggot, i'm assuming you made this thread just to try get sympathy rather than put a little bit of effort into your life.

Its more likely a troll thread if anything

I'm the Jean Luc Godard od art, my comic would have been amazing, but sadly I have no talent
What's the time estimate in which you should start to improve once you properly practice? Months? When?

Stop being lazy and write is as a novel. If it's a story worht telling it can be told without visuals.
Get a fan base that way, then pay an artist to draw it

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-000344_Chrome.jpg (897x1148, 103.82K)

>don't make RAN Mr. Kurosawa, if it's worth telling then it can be done with words only

Attached: 1644683838064.jpg (560x300, 64.55K)

Minutes to hours depending on if your problem is fine motor control or anatomy knowlege.

Be serious, say it, when should one expect improvement with DEDICATED practice? WHEN?

not them, but it depends on how, what and how much you train.
As well as what your criteria is for "good enough"

You're not gonna end up like Mobious in a year, but I've also seen someone learn to do amazing stuff just during lockdown.

I'd say it's more or less about as hard as getting fit. If you just wanna be decent, it doesn't take long if you keep at it multiple times a week, but if you wanna be the most swole person on earth you have to dedicate your entire life to it.

Good, that's what I need you to say, that's where I needed you to get.
Lockdown
I started learning to draw in mid 2020, I kept at it until 2021. I practiced seriously, every day for six months, I did the hard work and tell me, what should it look like by then?

> what should it look like by then
I don't know. Depends on how what you practied. Or of you pactriced in a bad way. Or what style yuou are going for.

Don't avoid or deflect, say it. How should look it look like? NO, actually post one of those amazing ones during lockdown, go ahead, do it.

What's type of story do you have in mind?

I wanted to make an attack on the page, it needs to be a visual medium for that to happen.

Minutes to hours
>open google images
>search "hand construction"
>draw hands for an hour
You can now either draw hands, or will be able to draw hands by the end of the week, or at least will have a passable foundation on which to develop depending on your skill level
>repeat until all things can be drawn