F

F

Attached: Thunderbolt-Ross.jpg (1200x676, 78.22K)

RIP. Good thing they've been moving away from Hulk characters then.

Jesus I thought you were joking.

Attached: 1638649449153.gif (287x191, 2.77M)

I did too..,. fuck. He was a great actor. Badass Ross.

F

Damn, that sucks

wonder if marvel will have the year long dick sucking parade like they did for boseman after he died

Sad, but not unexpected. Marvel Studios has two easy work arounds moving forward.
>Thunderbolts is a team named after him in his honor
>Red Hulk will be Robert Maverick, who is the lesser known pic related Rulk.

Attached: Thunderbolt Ross Red Hulk.jpg (602x676, 197.05K)

... oi.

F

Um, so, what is Sam Elliott doing nowadays?

F

RIP

F

he was 71

F

> Sad, but not unexpected.
user he was is black widow so they obviously liked using him. He might be in She Hulk as now they have to write in his death or find a way to write him off since they are against recasting. Samuel L Jackson is 73 and has a upcoming MCU show as well. They need to realize that life is no comicbook and people age.

Bruh my parents are in their 70s and everyday I fear I'll walk in on them and they're not breathing.

Are they going to replace him or would that be hypocritical?

Feel the same with my dad, him being 72.

They didn't replace Black Panther so the character will die in the films as well which is weird.

If they really want the MCU to run forever they need to get over their barrier of not wanting to recast because actors die, age, just not want to do it anymore, get cancelled, etc and then they have no character. Look how much trouble BP2 is going through because they don't want to recast Boseman and are instead looking for any other way to continue the story.

Otherwise they're eventually gonna have nobody left.

RIP

Probably not. They'll have him die in the MCU too and have Thunderbolts be named after him in his honor instead. Maybe its a way to bring back Betty Ross? Have her organize teh team?

F.

Either that or decide a specific end point. Which will be the finale of the MCU. Which by the way things are going, probably the end of this decade. Then maybe take 5 - 10 years off before rebooting and starting all over again (this time with all the properties now available)

Its whats causing them to struggle a little right now. All their big names are done or are eventually going. What happens in another 5 - 10 years once Thor and Nick Fury and Spider-Man are all done? Who takes over? They're already heading into the D-List in terms of their new generation of heroes, do they go LOWER than that?

Oh fuck I love Altered States
Fuck cancer

this actor had Prostate Cancer for 4 years(publicly) that Mastatised to the bone it is not completely unexpected that he died due to that.

funny how he raped a woman and nobody even cared

who?

>Never Obsolete

Was lowkey hoping he'll get play Rulk
F

>get to*