How would your dream Transformers series be? Could be a cartoon, comic, or movie

How would your dream Transformers series be? Could be a cartoon, comic, or movie

Attached: optimusprimalbat045.jpg (500x375, 44.71K)

A follow-up to Beast Wars that's actually good and respects the source material

Attached: david-do-ef7f1960-c0ff-4a2e-a462-eed173138a56[1].jpg (1920x2073, 300.78K)

This would be amazing.

Also a Wartime series set on Cybertron while things go to shit and no fucking humans. And with competant writers.

Essentially a mash-up of Classic G1, Beast Era and Unicron Trilogy with the "Bayformers Animated" aesthetic of Prime.

Despite how often it's been tackled I don't think we've ever gotten the definitive Earth war story. IDW1 had some interesting ideas running through the -ation series but ultimately never came together, IDW2 has been curtailed so we'll never know how it would've handled it, and other attempts were compromised one way or another.

Beast Wars with the whole toyline cast.

Which toys would you want to see in particular?

Something anthological, a series of two or so episode/issue stories that focus on a different cast every time. It doesn't even have to be linear, just different stories of the cybertronian civil war, maybe even hop around to different time periods like the first primes or the dawn of the war or a post-war era, beasts or otherwise.
The Transformers universe is big, it doesn't always have to be about Optimus and Bumblebee fighting Megatron and Starscream.
The old Botcon/timelines stories were glorified fanfiction at best but I just love reading about literal whos fighting their own side of the war.

Attached: 729px-Wreckers3hlineup.jpg (729x599, 136.85K)

All of them at some point, but mainly more Fuzors. They were my favorites.

Also, a show about the gladiator fights from Cybertron's history. Whats it like to be in them? What would drive a bot to want to participate in such a thing? What if some of them are there against their will? Could probably squeeze a whole show outta that.

>the gladiator fights from Cybertron's history.
Depends on what take you'd prefer. Gladiator fights have been everything from politics to illegal bloodsports.

Meanwhile, you guys hear that there was almost a Legacy cartoon?

Yeah, WFC was so shit Netflix turned down the pitch for more. Good riddance.

How bad do you have to be for NETFLIX to turn you down?

You want a donut-steel American version of Beast Wars 2nd and Beast Wars Neo because Hasbro was too lazy to use the Lio Convoy mold for Primal's 2nd form?

I had these toys and a friend and I were playing with them outside and we lost the alligator tail and could never find it.

I mean those shows weren't exactly GOOD follow ups to BW

But the real question is... are they better than Beast Machines?

>Hasbro was too lazy to use the Lio Convoy mold for Primal's 2nd form?

That's not how it works user, BW 2 was released the same time Transmetals was in America.

The pitch was probably godawful.
I can see why a show about the war on Cybertron would seem appealing, and it could have been good, but what would a Legacy cartoon be about? A cartoon about the TF multiverse except it's still just G1 plus Prime characters that don't look like Prime characters?

"Hasbro loved it". Which could mean so many things...

Michael bay directed wreckers movie

They already made it.

Attached: Hasbro-Pulse-YouTube-Transformers-G1-Optimus-Prime-768x535[1].jpg (768x535, 26.22K)