Reign of X

Now that the Reign of X is coming to a close and we're entering the Destiny of X era of X-Men, what are you're overall thoughts on Reign of X? What were your favorite comics, favorite moments, and favorite characters from the Reign of X?

Attached: Reign_of_X_001.jpg (2000x1767, 1.35M)

I gave up. I don't care for the mutant ethnostae, but I could plug my nose and wade through the shit because it was clearly building towards Krakoa's collapse. Now that this is the X-Men's status quo for the foreseeable future I jumped ship.

Basically all of the books are shit with the exception of Hellions because Wells is a good writer, but it's not as impressive as his New Mutants
S.W.O.R.D showed something promising in the early issues but getting dragged into event after event really ruined the storytelling.
Way of X was more complicated, it was doing some important topics but sadly trying too hard, which came off as a lot of uncomfortable plots in it.
Other books are all shit, the best I can say is they did have some good fan service in them

Storm ruling over Mars was a good idea.
And Cyclops and Jean leaving the council turned out better than I expected.

I'm gonna miss hellions and the old marauder roster.

I've lost all interest, they'll probably milk this till nobody cares anymore

Then even when he took away her powers she kicked Tarn's ass.

>I don't care for the mutant ethnostae,
I don't believe a genetic mutation counts as an echno state.

>"You can't extend the popular status quo because...YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY?"

>popular
sales are back down to pre-hickman numbers.

dropped. Every since mutant ethnostate bullshit it's just been a bunch of writers jerking off their favs. Duggan's Emma is the most obnoxious girlboss shit ever.

actually what are the current sales number? Cause it seems like the hype for this x-men was purely Hickman

>Duggan's Emma is the most obnoxious girlboss shit ever
People love that shit though

Attached: 1622663673391.jpg (675x1200, 70.01K)

X-fags have been overexaggerating the sales for quite a while now. Actually even Hickman's main title only did slightly better than Bendis' x-men run

I'm only up to Hellfire Gala and Trial of Magneto. I still have to read Inferno, the post-Hellfire Gala issues for the ongoings, and X Lives/Deaths of Wolverine.
I loved X of Swords and my favorite ongoings were Way of X, Maruaders, Hellions, Excalibur, and New Mutants. The Hellfire Gala was okay but Trial of Magneto didn't seem to rise to what you'd think dealing with Wanda would require. It kinda felt like Wanda should have been the X of Swords level event bridging the current and next eras of Krakoa instead of the Wolverine thing.
I'm most excited for X-Men Red and Immortal X-Men.

I guess it depends on what you think qualifies as Ethnicity. currently, the only qualification to be a citizen with Krakoa is being mutant i.e. being born with the X gene. this Citizenship by Birth no matter the origin fits in line with real-world Ethnostates such as Isreal to at least some degree.

>origin fits in line with real-world Ethnostates such as Isreal to at least some degree.

You're calling a state doing what it's created for being an echno state?In contrast to mutant mutant orgy Island non-mutant population in Israel has a sizeable non-jewish population in contrast to many of its enemies who hardcore into law do not have anywhere near non Muslim population percentage.

You've got to relax user. The other user is just saying Israel accepts all Jews as citizens automatically and was made for that purpose. That's very similar in concept to Krakoa.

I think Noto's women are hot as fuck despite the sameface

My takeaways: (1) Cypher's a cool dude. (2) Almost everyone who gets power becomes absolutely insufferable.

>Maverick

God damnit I’m actually gonna have to read this, aren’t I?

Israel is the world’s largest aircraft carrier for the US and a modern day colonial project that should not exist.

It was legitimately recognized by the UN and most of its citizens are Jews from the Middle East or People who already lived there before. And it's not like it's much younger than its neighbours.